Zero health on seasonal character

All of my seasonal characters have exactly zero health when they are not equipped with any gear. I created a new character to see if that would be the same and it indeed was. Ive tried un equipping all gear and switching up skills with no fix. The game is unplayable at this point on the lowest difficulty.

Note: my non seasonal characters were not affected and have the appropriate health.

https://imgur.com/a/Dk4siyF

Can you take a screenshot with your mouse hovered over your health globe and showing your health pool at zero?

To upload screenshots:

1. Upload your image to a site such as imgur.com.
  2. Paste the link into your post.
  3. Select the link and click the </> button.
  4. Your link will look like this: https://i.imgur.com/NhQeDPE.png

1 Like

I am playing on the switch so i have no cursor to move. I can take a picture of my character screen and the character details showing max health.

I cant seem to get the link to post. Its saying that i am not allowed.
An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.

Right. That is why I included instructions in my post.

1 Like

You can also surround the link with ` character. It is on the same key as the tilde ~ to the left of the 1 at the top row on the keyboard.

Thank you for your help. I finally found that button. I posted link in the original post.

I will embed your images for you.

In your post, you said you had no health, but that is not true. You have 3,412 health. If you are not wearing any gear and you have no paragon, then it is normal to not have any health regeneration, since this comes from gear. It looks like you are level 53, so you have no paragon points.

If you are using paragon points, but still do not have any life/sec, and that is usually due to wearing or cubing Death’s Bargain pants.

See:

You say the game is unplayable with no gear, and that is normal. You need to put on gear in order to fight the mobs, since they level up with you.

I understand what you are saying but character should have more health than what I do have. In my newest screenshot after i equip all my gear.(all rares so nothing weird from legendaries) My vitality is showing 1610 with health of only 897. On the character detail screen it shows that it should be at least 46k. Im playing on expert and getting killed in a couple hits when i had no problem before. Something isnt right. https://imgur.com/a/KYA1EjD
I have paragon non ladder 700 something and gr 110’s and this has never happened and it is unplayable with full gear.

I am not familiar with Consoles, so I don’t know what that 897 number is. You have 46,688 health as shown in the screenshot.

You can’t just throw on random yellow gear and expect to kill things efficiently and survive.

That 897 number is your recovery stat. It’s basically how much health (or relative toughness?) that you can expect to recover per second, combining life-on-hit, life regeneration, and maybe some other stuff.

nope ur wrong, all characters are fine, you just have zero recovery