Zero Attack Monk Build

I dont mean a heal monk, I mean one that doesn’t attack directly to do dmg.

I was wondering if there was any way to make a viable Mantra of Conviction Submission (Passive: Enemies affected by MoC take 38% weapon dmg per sec as Holy) Build?

What boosts/affects this dmg? If anything?

+to holy skill dmg?

Passive skills like momentum and Unity?

From reading through past notes, I believe that Inna’s 6p boosts all dmg and therefore boosts the mantra dmg too (although hard to test this in game as your allies attack everything).

Does LoD gem affect this dmg too?

Also what about the legendary gem “Mirinae. teardrop of the starweaver” barring upgrading the gem itself is there any way to boost its dmg? Do any of the above boost this dmg?

I have a “Bad Breath” build that uses BoH and Serenity as damage dealers. Not strong and plays a bit like a Condemn Crusader, but it is fun to run once in a while.

I didn’t think of Breath of the heaven, what items are you running with it?
I know there’s the helm that halves it’s cooldown, I assume it’s boosted by +Holy skill dmg then?

Is it more of a gimmick or can you run a viable torment with it?

Can’t log in for a few days to look at the details, but I do run with the BoH spirit stone, and I load up on +Holy damage (ammy, spear, bracers, etc.) and CDR. I think it can run T10-T13 as LON. Maybe higher as LOD. Haven’t explored an Inna’s version.