Zb buff s.27 team benefit?

hello i just read maxroll web for next zb set, and one thing that pick my curiousity is :

• Hitting enemies generates stacks of Tempest Rhythm. Activating Wrath of the Berserker consumes 50 stacks of Tempest Rhythm and startles enemies within 16 yards, causing them to take 2% increased damage per stack for 20 seconds. Max 50 stacks.

so… is this mean… the stack of tempest will benefit my team ? and…100 % incs dmg for team ? seriously ? :face_with_peeking_eye: isnt tat kinda crazy big for buff ?

Its an additive buff so not a huge deal.

additive ? so it kinda useless even if dps barb wear then ? like odysey buff i guess ?

It is exactly like Odyssey. Umm I wouldn’t use the word useless. More like the other talents and buffs a zbarb provides are more valuable. Also Im not sure but it may only be a self debuff in which it would then be useless on a zbarb. Looking at the guide they are using the wirlwind pull now.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: hmm i see, i just look at maxroll guide, one of the zb build there using this sanctified power instead of ww sanctified buff.
https://d3.maxroll.gg/guides/support-zbarb-guide

the raekor zb one, so thats why it surprise me if this buff also benefit for party or not.
Also this season there is another choice for pixelling enemy like wd buff so maybe zb can give another buff instead of pixeling role i thinked.
anyway thanx for sharing ur thought :grinning:

I’m pretty sure the way it’s worded is a debuff on the monsters so it benefits the whole party. But still as stated not a huge benefit; not as good as the whirlwind power though if you wanted to play straight spear and stomp you could combine that with the wrath power.

1 Like