You must be connected to Battle.net

Is beta down for good??

Q: How long will the Beta last?

A: *The Early Access weekend test will run until August 17 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT). The Open Beta weekend will run until August 23 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT). This will allow us to get the right amount of gameplay feedback and client performance data.

11 Likes

yes , early access beta is over :frowning: i almost reach level 31 with my barbarian , i only need one more tomb in act 2 :frowning:

same issue an all servers

Well why couldn’t we get that message when trying to login , would have been much simpler. Damn that’s a nice game, already miss playing it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Open beta lasts from 20th to 23rd of August.

1 Like

However there is a bug…because the D2R clients tries to connect to the internet.
If fails, and I can’t exit properly the game…If I press a key it tries to connect again.

"Esc" from the Diablo 2 R welcome screen should exit the game.

Going to Alt-F4 it.

4 Likes

Progress from closed beta is said to be saved for open beta. However it will be reset for the release. (Source: meinmmo)

1 Like

AHHH! THIS IS SO LAME! WHY NOT LEAVE IT OPEN FOR US TO KEEP PLAYING?! I WOULDN’T HAVE PURCHASED IF I KNEW IT WAS GOING DOWN A DAY LATER. I WOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL MID SEPTEMBER. FFS BLIZZARD :right_anger_bubble:

19 Likes

Okay… well then it should last 6 more days.

Same issue here. Hope it will be solved and we can play it finally…

The same story, can’t pass that =/

you must be connected to battle.net. … same here

Exact same thing is happening here. On PC.

It was exactly planned like this guys, no surprise.

I’m pretty they already have a lot of more/less important feedback and bug, they are probably going to work night and day so the next week-end we have an update version.

3 days and you can play…what’s the problem?

1 Like

Can’t log on because the [Beta] is over guys :cry:

2 Likes

Nooooo! :scream: I had a really busy weekend, and just managed to get an hour to play it… Does this mean we have to wait till September (even if preordered)? :sob:

3 Likes

Second chance next week-end mate.

1 Like

From Russia +.
I also hoped to play longer.

1 Like

Yeah I downloaded the beta this morning as it’s my weekend and my first chance to play, but I haven’t been able to get past the opening cinematic cause…?