You must be connected to Battle.net

Second chance next week-end mate.

1 Like

From Russia +.
I also hoped to play longer.

1 Like

Yeah I downloaded the beta this morning as it’s my weekend and my first chance to play, but I haven’t been able to get past the opening cinematic cause…?

I imagine that since it is Tuesday and battlenet/WOW do their server maintenance on Tuesday that this is just a a Server maintenance thing and will be back up later, but I don’t know for sure

Level 31? I finished the whole act 2 with my hammerdin at 22 x.x

The Early Access Beta was for the weekend only. All of this is in the Beta News post. Play Diablo® II: Resurrected™ During the Early Access & Open Beta — Diablo II: Resurrected — Blizzard News

Friday Aug 13 at 10am Pacific time to Tuesday Aug 17th at 10am Pacific time.

It has ended.

Next chance to play is the Open Beta next weekend.

Start: Friday Aug 20th at 10am Pacific Time.
End: Monday Aug 23rd at 10am Pacific Time.

13 Likes

It is not working for me as well… tried restarting my comp a multiple times but nope… :frowning:

Friday. Why doesn’t anybody read anything?

6 Likes

Guys…I can’t connect. It’s almost as if the early beta ended on the day they said it would. Can anyone explain what’s happening?

6 Likes

This explains it all the beta ended lol. I got so carried away enjoying the beta I for gott it ended today lol. Well will we be able to pick up where we left off in the open beta? Just as I was getting the Black Marsh way point and ready to teleport to town I got the message lol. All is good in just 3 days we get to do it again hopefully with our character still intact. my 3rd character by the way :)!

1 Like

Yes. You get to keep the Early Access Beta chars for the Open Beta weekend. It is in the Beta information article.

Q: Will my progression from the Beta carry over to the next test?

A: If you participate in the Early Access weekend, your progression from that test will carry over to the Open Beta, which kicks off on August 20.

PLEASE NOTE: Your progression from the Early Access or Open Beta will not carry over to the LIVE release.

3 Likes

i finished act 2 with my level 24 barbarian but then i keep farm the tal rasha tombs + duriel with my friend and with random players 6-7 player , fast tomb runs :slight_smile: so i finished the early access beta with level 30 barbarian with a very very little xp need for level 31

WW Barb for the win :slight_smile: i also have a level 11 BO :slight_smile:

Lol. I just searched for an answer to this. EA Beta ended, eh? That went by pretty quickly! Good sign =)

Looks like a lotta Sorcs lol… Any updates?

shoot, my bad. just saw beta ended

I have same problem just that message on login screen an that’s all

Please read the thread. Or just go read the Beta Announcement. It has the start and end times. Open Access Beta is over.

3 Likes

same issue here ‘‘you must be connected to battlenetnet’’

I was going to suggest the same thing! Also, it would be nice if the game told you that the beta was over instead of just repeating its attempt to connect.

Awesome glad I can continue where my characters left off starting Friday at 1pm eastern time.

1 Like