'You cannot equip more than one.....'

The amount of people in here absolutely raging at someone for asking a simple question is hilarious lol. Is it your life’s goal to be an absolute a$$ to everyone you see? Calm the hell down and just be dam nice for the first time in your miserable lives.

9 Likes

If people want help, there are other forums for that. For example:

1 Like

That’s literally zero excuse to act that way. Get rid of your god complex and calm down.

8 Likes

And there is zero excuse for players not doing the barest research before jumping to the conclusion that it is a bug.

4 Likes

Stop looking for reason to be an ahole, maybe he didn’t want to read it, maybe he thought it would be faster to do it this way. Still literally your just making excuses for no reason.

1 Like

And you’re still making excuses for lazy behaviour. If he didn’t want to read it, then he should expect to get pushback for his laziness.

1 Like

Some of us are getting exasperated from having to explain why the same 3 things are Not Bugs.
It’s only human nature for some saltiness to creep in.
It doesn’t even help to have a Sticky about Things That are Not Bugs because no one reads those, either. /facepalm.

3 Likes

its not thrown in your face. at a quick glance, its quick to miss. and since it says NOWHERE in game that it’s intended, and the item looks NO different than a natural primal, a bug is just the immediate assumption by a lot of people. Blizzard’s fault on this one. They should absolutely depict this in the game.

3 Likes

Etherals and sanctified items look differently than natural items… If they look different, it’s natural that they might work differently. However, a cubeprimal looks NO different than a natural primal, therefore it makes NO sense they don’t function the same way. Blizzard should’ve absolutely depicted this in the game. Not on some post or note. Maybe make them look different? Give a short description written somewhere. Anything.

4 Likes

Zero reason for it not being shown in game. Or making the cubeprimals stand out in a way, so it makes sense they work differently than normal. They look the exact same as a natural primal, therefore one would expect them to work the same. It’s a mistake on blizzards side. Can you find the info? sure. But are you required to read every patch note before posting? no. why’d the information be in a patch note outside of the game and not in the game? easy to assume bug.

1 Like

Yes they do. The crafted primal has a redder background.

I agree, but this is the bug forum, and they don’t take game suggestions from here. Try posting in the general forums.

2 Likes

You might be surprised how widespread things like OCR and screen narrators are, and even more pervasive things like dictation software. Granted, most people don’t use it but there is a growth in the market and it will eventually be commonplace.

So, it is possible some are using it. But I wouldn’t say it is even 1%. Still, if you’ve not tried them, they can be quite fun.

Is this mentioned, you know, in the actual game? Honestly, why do we need to spend even a single minute searching online for something that they could mention IN THE GAME?

2 Likes

Do you find all the informations IN THE GAME?

• New items
  • Sets’ reworks
  • Changes to some legendary item powers
  • Some important informations about the season
  • Some general bug fixes

The answer is no.

Well you know what, the Devs invented the PATCH NOTES

2 Likes

It’s the year 2023, not 1993. Looking online for info is the new standard, and not that difficult.

Some players report bugs when the answer they need IS in the game, so make of that what you will.

2 Likes

“Oh no! I’ve to do an internet search…”

2 Likes

Remember when there were magazine racks full of game guides that you had to buy to learn about games?

3 Likes

I had an acoustic coupler once that did more or less the same type of thing. :slight_smile:

I still have this on my shelf…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Do you not have anything better to do than defend others’ stupidity?