You can drop your legendary potions in GRs - Bug?

Hey, i just stumbled upon this:

While inside a greater rift:
You can drop your legendary potions by dragging it out of the action bar.
And therefore you somehow can change something about your build inside a GR.

I’m not sure whether this is a bug or feature, but it feels a little weird since:

• You can pick it up again, but its the only item appearing on the ground before the rift guardian
  • You can’t equip it again, because “you cant change equipment in a GR”.
  • You can’t drop it again, because its in your bag now and not in your action bar.

Edit: I can’t link a screenshot?

Cheers!

This has been reported many times, along with suggestions on how to fix it. Nothing has been done about it. Just be careful not to click on your Action Bar and use hotkeys instead.

Yes, you can.

How to Post Links

1. Upload your image or video to a free hosting website, like Imgur or YouTube.

2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image and/or video in your post. (See image below).

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar. (See image below).

1. Click Reply. (See image below).

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/AQIKfWw.gif

1 Like

It’s not a bug. People have been asking Blizz for years to lock the potion in place so you don’t accidentally click it during combat and drag and drop it. Small QoL change, but for some reason they have overlooked or refused to do so.

Edit" Perusoe beat me to it. :smile:

In a Greater Rift, you’re not supposed to be able to change your gear / abilities / runes once you’ve entered it. That should include your equipped potion. It shouldn’t be possible to drop it.

I know. Been griping about it for years, but not sure I would call it a bug. More of an oversight.