You are not properly garbed

Slayer conquest…

I am wearing Necro burning set… why?

None of the new sets have set dungeons!

How many times must this be repeated?

5 Likes

i am a returning player after 6 months of absence.

what set should
I bring to leoric manor ?

You could have found the answer to your original question without asking simply by using the search. It has been answered bazillion times already. Being a returning player is irrelevant.

You can use any other class sets. For necro, use Inarius, Rathma, Pestilence or Trag’oul. I’d recommend Inarius since it’s blindingly easy.

2 Likes

I have searched already . But I cant find , all I get are old seasons results before coming to here.

Thanks for your help

None of the new sets have a set dungeon, but read the quest objective - ‘Complete ANY set dungeon’. Doesn’t say it has to be done with the Haedrig’s Gift set.

A year ago, when the new sets were starting to be released, Blizzard stated at that time there were no set dungeons for them and they had no intentions of releasing any in the future. Could Blizz have been clearer about it? Yes, absolutely. A blue post at top of general discussion page would be nice. It has never been a requirement of the season journey that the Haedrig’s Gift set has to be the one used for it.

p.s. I wouldn’t take any set to Leorics Manor - a quick Google search will tell you exactly where each set dungeon is located.

4 Likes

Because…

Tbf, not everyone is going to use the search function of the forums or any internet search browsers; which is why Blizzard should’ve added the info in the game itself that tells Players that the new sets don’t have a set dungeon. If that had been done, then we would’ve seen way less of these threads

I doubt it.

People don’t tend to read info, even if its right in front of them. Hell some don’t even fully read a post before replying to it then look like morons when whatever they were replying about was in the post they supposedly read… lol

3 Likes

The in-game journey tasks say that you can do any set dungeon and yet every single season we get people complaining that the dungeon associated with that season’s free set is too hard, i.e. if they’d read the task they’d know they can literally do any of the 28 set dungeons, not just the 1 they got a free set for.

Yeah, I admit that it’s odd that some folks seem to think that you need to do a set dungeon with the set given by Haedrig’s gift.

Sadly, reading is hard for too many people these days. Maybe we need to put everything in video format for these kids.

/smh

Fairly certain it’s not just kids - lots of adults can’t be bothered with reading and comprehending what they read also

True. I was just being snarky.

1 Like

Heck, you guys are missing a trick.
Just ask Alexa to read the thread out loud to you and then ask Cirri how she’d reply.