Yo NEV! Easy Fix, Dev's Broke the wrong item

hahahahaha

You need to get gud all over again in the (forums) endgame.

Don’t be too surprised though, they STILL haven’t fixed our profiles.

I dont believe you knows how it works. Necro has some unique mechanics. We did frame testings on damage done with and w/o AA.

mmmhmm… well lets see its Total Thorns * 2 (AA) * ([for solo]1.15 x [cursed enemies within 15yards]) * (Total Int / 100) * (Enforcer %/100 +1) * ( Command Skeletons %/100 + 1 ) * ( Stricken/Bott (if procd)+1 *(1.25 if RG strick)) * ( phys %/100 + 1) * ( seconds of activated bone ringer * .30 +1) * ( 2 or 4 (krysbins)) * ( if CoE phys rotation 3) * * ( 3 Trag fang ) * ( 2.25 if wearing bloodsong during LOTD) * (if RGK pois nayrsfang build # or poison skills used recently + 1) * ( number of enemies cursed / 100 {this Im not 100% sure is additive with} + .15% if frailty scent of blooded + [ if in group 10% per efficacious + 30% for strongarm + 20% Falter + 16% MoC Innas bonus ] all added / 100) * (elite % if applicable) [cant recall if 50% for activation is considered on thorns prob is] I dunno might be forgetting something but ya AA is just as it reads… your pets get 200% your thorns

We simulated on rgk environment. Replicated same situation on with / without AA, comparing the damages on with / without AA. Even simulated thorns reflect on 7 vs less than 7 skeletons. The reasult was concrete. You ask any thorns rgk or any solo thorns player, its crucial to align all your skeletons on damage source.

The question was raised when we observed damage differences when not all skeletons were under the damage source. We wanted to cnfirm if the passive works 200% / 7. The result concluded with 200% × 7.

I believe Bone Ringer was too powerful; that the uncapped nature really broke the game. I agree the nerf is good for the game, but I believe they should add/adjust/complement Bone Spirit to be a viable RGK build, if not quite as broken vs certain RGs.

I’d like Necromancers and DHs to be comparable in end-game RG kill speed.

Everybody agrees. But Its only broken on Necro thorns, and BR is only one item from that spec, whether Solo thorns. BR is not used exclusively on thorns and other applications are NOT as broken. Nerfing it to grounds on 2 broken builds and drag 4 more non broken build with it IS NOT good for the game.

Blighter fishing is just an utilization of mechanics. If you fish orlash on HF ivory tower rgk spec, you ll kill orlash in 1 min or under too, thats just game mechanics. That build does not have a solo broken spec with it hence its not broken.

Solo thorns is the culprit. Dragging 1 elite across entire map aiming not to kill it is… especially there’s a guide promoting solo 150 fishing 1 map with illusionist enslave nightmare minions is just ridiculous. Biggest reason why BR is nerfed. However, nerf AA + spirit of jairo together will put the clear time way past 15 mins hence kill that cancer spec. Regards to Thorns RGK, nerf AA will reduce its performance too, combine with nerfing Blighter will promote other rgk spec on the rise

If necro rgk is too dominant, than a more logical cap on BR oppose to the current one will NOT kill ALL NON broken BR rgk. You really think BS is that easy to play? Watch those vid carefully.

Necro been such a dominant rgk, many players with less leisure time has dedicated to BR spec. Respec it pretty much pushed their way out of rgk role. Its less a problem for us, but its a more broader picture out there.

At this stage in D3, flexibility is needed. BR rgk can be balanced, not killed is what we are saying. We careless on necro thorns whether solo or RGK. Blighter fishing is NOT healthy. Tomorrow, we can always perform Orlash fishing, but its NOT healthy too.

Excellent point.

I agree that they really missed the ball on this one.

DO NOT CHANGE BONE RIGER