Years of War Credit on 5 Clears

Title sums it up. I got credit towards Seasonal progression (not the in game achievement) for Years of War after clearing 5 level 55 solo greater rifts. The ones I cleared were the 3 for DH and for Crusader the Thorns and Condemned ones. The latter being the one that gave me the credit.

It only registered 4 for me before it completed.

Barbarian: Immortal King
Demon Hunter: Marauder
Witch Doctor: Zunimassa
Wizard: Tal Rasha

I also did GR55 with Unhallowed Essence but then I noticed it’s not in list. And of course I’ve gone way higher than that with GoD. Could it be that it counts the ones not on list?

Edit: Just did with Helltooth and it didn’t register it.

Playing on the switch here.
I got credit after 5 clears. 3 for the monk, and 2 for the wizard.
I did the 6th rift (3rd for the wizard) but it didn’t add a check for that 6th clear.

This seems to have a side effect of bugging the Season Journey.
Season Journey Conqueror appears to be done since the All I Do Is Win entry is “completed” but I don’t have the gold award saying that it’s complete.
The final section for Guardian says I must complete the previous step to unlock it.

My partner also got credit after 4 clears, and is also being blocked from completing the Guardian chapter.

Further info,
It seems I did unlock the pet and portrait frame and have access to them, in spite of the season Journey interface and years of way being glitched.

Thanks for posting this follow up!
I also didn’t get credit for the conquest - but didn’t think to check for the reward and I got it despite the UI being glitched!