Yah i think im quitting s25 now. Can't catch the exploiters

another quitting post from the same player?

bravata, you are aware that you are a running joke here?

8 Likes

i feeel like this dude bravata writes a topic every week saying he is going to leave the game and play no more, but i bet he is still playing d3 every day lol

1 Like

Unless I have been bumped on the barb leader boards I am in the top 500 in both the overall barb and Wrath of the Waste set leader boards. And I am not using Istvan’s Paired Blades, Squirts or even the Terror shard and I cleared a GR122 with my Zodiac Rend WW build barb. So don’t say it is impossible to get on the leader boards. All you have to do is to keep improving your personal best and you will get on the leader boards it is that simple.

Also I would dare say that some actually get the high paragons and great gear because they play on teams before making the push on the solo leader boards. So that 90% number is something that I think you are pulling out of you know where.

1 Like

My guess would be x hours then he quits only to resume it later. Rinse and repeat. The guy needs some time on the forum as well…

I thought you had quit weeks ago. And you don’t come back untill cheaters are dealt whit. So this post is again just drama, attention seeking, and hollow promises. You’ll never truely quit, and that is why every one hates these posts you regularly make, for nothing.

2 Likes

It’s not hard to get on the leaderboards without cheating…

4 Likes

Hey, that looks like a DH but I don’t see a Yang’s Recurve? I’m confused…

2 Likes

I don’t really care about the leaderboards, but looking and seeing people with almost 5000 Paragon this early in the season it is apparent these ppl were doing the DH GR150 exploit and they never got reset…

The message that sends is what I care about it. It says “we don’t care about cheaters”. Though I find it funny they reset the Asia season after 12hrs or so because of cheaters…but anyways, the message seems to be botting and exploiting is okay.

3 Likes

like i said, he has Dawn in the cube. Yangs or Dawn.

oof, another one bites the dust. I’m NEVER wrong, and trying to prove me wrong makes people look foolish haha :dancer:

Hard to enjoy the season when everyone is 2-3k higher, so all you can play in a meta game is Z class. You do know that we do enjoy playing DPS too. So stop using this stupid argument that cheaters do not affect our gaming experience/enjoyment.

2 Likes

It’s like when I quit smoking.

I finish a cigarette, then I quit smoking. Then I start smoking again the next time I have one.

1 Like

I knew I wouldn’t get to the leaderboards when I started; had it mattered that much, I suppose I should have quit preemptively.

1 Like

so because you drive your car too McDonalds, those of us who race formula 1 have to not care anymore and the rules dont matter, right?

literal clowntown in here. :clown_face: :houses: :clown_face:

Your original claim (in another thread) was…

But, now that I’ve posted a screenshot of my Shadow/Impale DH on the leaderboards, using a Karlei’s Point with a Cubed Dawn, you’re making out like the claim was…

And then you compound your error this with…

Boolean logic proves you wrong…

Dawn Yang’s Dawn OR Yang’s
False False False
False True True
True False True
True True True
Dawn Yang’s Dawn AND Yang’s
False False False
False True False
True False False
True True True

You’re wrong.

3 Likes

i literally said dawn, and you’re using dawn.

you didnt think it through, did you? lmao what a troll you are.

You literally said…

…and I’m literally not using Yang’s.

1 Like

If your F1 car is street legal, by all means drive it through the drivethru…

Try to play within the rules.

You didn’t get the memo that the first step in this race is putting the key in the ignition?

1 Like

was implying succession.

funny i have to teach a European how to use English. lol

Funny I have to teach someone with a Master’s Degree in Mathematics about Boolean algebra.

But, if you want to stick to knowing how to use English, I’d refer you back to…

The word you were looking for was debunked which, at this point, you have been thoroughly.

1 Like