XSX Season Journey bugged

Completed a ton of Season Journey objectives for Season 29 last night. Came back this morning to find that all of my Season Journey progress reads 0 like I havent completed anything.

Everything else is saved as normal. Did another objective hoping it would “reboot” all of the stuff I did and not only did that not happen, but it didnt register the new objective. Season Journey is seriously borked right now on Xbox.

1 Like

I am having this same bug. None of the season journey objectives are completing or showing completed when i finish them. I will get a pop up that shows 0/9 when i complete a task instead of 1/9 etc… This is a massive bug whats the point in playing the season. If you cant complete the season journey or get any rewards from it?

Update. After exiting the game a few times I finally got the objectives that Ive completed to show…now theres an even worse problem. I completed Chapter 1. All 9 objectives. It shows that they are all complete. I go to the page to collect the pet and portrait…theres no button to collect it. This is getting ridiculous. Does no one actually test this before launching?

So yeah. If you are on XSX… to get your achievements to show just quit to the main menu then check achievements again…but then you will see the true issue. You cannot claim rewards. Not sure if the game thinks you already claimed it or that they actually arent done but… you will have your objectives complete, but you will not be able to claim any rewards. Smh.

I’ve quit out and reopened it a couple times but its still not showing any objectives completed.

Blizzard please help!

Try restarting the console. Bro, idk, to be real this is a mess so far.

1 Like

Guessing it’s a major bug. New level 15 char…just beat Skeleton King awhile ago and not showing that I did it in Season Journey

Edit: I am on HC Solo Self Found if it matters

2 Likes

Im not sure how I “fixed” it but now I can claim and my achievements are showing. I exited the game about 6 times and restared my console twice. Its wonky as hell. Im up to Chapter 3 now and have to go to work. Im just hoping when I get back my stuff is stull there.

1 Like

My Chapter 1 kill of Skel King just showed up…didn’t exit game or anything. Hmm…well I did change difficulty to Hard. Don’t recall if it showed before or after though. But it’s there now.

2 Likes

Has the bug been fixed yet? Whats the point in playing this season if the season journey isnt working?

1 Like

Season tasks are not updating on switch season 29. I do the task , the “achievement” award pops up but when you check the season progress nothing is completed or updating. Please fix , please put out a statement letting us know you are aware of said problem. Thank you.

3 Likes

Yeah we’ve all been dealing with this for over 24 hour’s now and blizzard hasnt even acknowledged they’re working on it.

2 Likes

I just had it happen again. After my few Chapter 1 things showed up yesterday. Just had another accomplished…socketed 5 gems. And went to look and had zero Chap 1 done.

Exited game, changed difficulties, and now have 3 done as I should. So there is a glitch still

2 Likes

I just logged on and yup…everything reset to zero. Smdh. This is inexcusable. The season journey is essential and is bugged beyond belief. Blizz needs to address this ASAP!

1 Like

I did 3 chapters on Ps5. No rewards.

1 Like

Same bug on Xbox, SSF hardcore. Currently on chapter 2 and no progress is counting for the seasoal journey yet! WTH blizz?

1 Like

Is this stilllll a problem?! Lmao and blizzard wonders why their games are dieing

1 Like

Thats wild i waited for weeks for season 29 to vome out and not only does it not work but blizzard hasn’t even responded to the issue or said they’re working on it. I will never buy another blizzard product again

1 Like

Having the same problem :confused: Well its Microsoft’s problem now lol Hopefully they do something.