XP Gain Changed since 2015?

Hello there !
I finally decided to buy and build a Necromancer (never too late, probably D4 trailer effect) ! I played this game a serious amount of hours already and stopped around the beginning of season 2 (so this was during 2015 i think).

Back at this time i was paragon level 71 and i think i remember that it was taking some time to get an additional level. I was playing probably on inferno 2 or 3 (really not sure).

I am surprised to see that today it took me 30 minutes to gain 3 paragon levels while playing in inferno 2 and it was really bellow what the character could take (i was not losing life most of the time).

Was there along the way a patch (or several) that increased the experience gain to boost up the leveling ? I saw that there are way more inferno levels now, so did they make the game easier for already existing difficulty levels ?

Thank you for your comments

I’m assuming you mean Torment levels, not Inferno levels. And I don’t know specificly if the exp gain is higher in 2019 Torment 2 than 2015 Torment 2. But definetly the higher Torment level you play in the higher the exp gain is.

This may help: D3 Resource: Difficulty Overview

I don’t believe there’s been any changes to xp gain or xp per level, however there’s been so many buffs to set and legendary items that now it’s much easier to clear harder difficulties faster, making xp gain faster.