Xbox One - Act IV - The Light of hope game crash to console home

Xbox One - Act IV - The Light of hope - gardens of hope 1st tier. I take a few steps in towards the Angels and the game crashes to console home.

Any advice, seems to have occured only after today’s update.

5 Likes

Happens for me too… the moment I enter the Gardens of Hope 1st Tier, the game crashes and I end up on my xbox home screen. It pretty much makes the game unplayable because, since there is no season, I have to finish Act 5 to play Adventure Mode.

Also on ps4 , same spot.

Same — both my gf and I crash when we enter this zone.

Issues with the game crashing out in certain map areas since Patch 2.6.10 was released have been acknowledged by FilthieRich…

2 Likes

I’m getting the same issue too. Tried to get past it with a friend that completed the quest without the error and now his game is glitched too.

Same issue on my Xbox One S in “Gardens of hope, 1st tier” level. Complete blocker issue. Re-installation not fixes the issue. I can’t proceed with compain. Guys, when you will release fix for this? I can provide crash screencast, if needed.

1 Like

HAPPENS on switch as well!

1 Like

I have crash issue on my Xbox One S in “Gardens of hope, 1st tier” level too. Complete blocker issue. Re-installation not fixes the issue. I can’t proceed with compaign.
Guys, when you will release fix for this?

Same here on Switch. Impossible to bypass so I’m entirely stuck.

Hi:

On PCs, one way around the issue is to start at the last quest of Act 3 (Kill Azmodan)… kill him… and then proceed to Act IV. You will probably need to do Act IV in one sitting… and the very beginning of Act V (kill the boss in the cathedral) as well.

Is this something that’s doable on a Switch ??

Nope, I found this bug by going through the whole act in one sitting since I’m recovering from surgery haha

1 Like

OK - Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Blizzard please fix this!..unplayable game

The fix for this was rolled out to PC already, still awaiting console release…

twiddles thumbs on switch
Still waiting. Still broken. Went through all the switch tech support steps only to find out its it’s a blizzard issue. I’m even using the cartridge version.