WW Rend Barb = Should I roll 10% damage to CDR?

My 2 weapons have 10% damage which I had rolled earlier, and my barb currently has 37.33% CDR.

So I wonder, should I reroll the 10% damage to CDR for these 2 weapons?

Depending on the other stats, I would prefer to have 10% CDR/24% AD on both of my weapons, if I was picking. Either way, you want to target about 45% CDR in total for most builds/play styles.

1 Like

The “10% Damage” on weapons only benefits that specific weapon. Two “10% Damage” only gives you a +10% Damage increase overall.

However, If you are using Captain Crimson set, having two “10% CDR” on weapons increases your DPS by more than 10%

2 Likes

I am not using Crimson Set.

There are 2 sets of 2 weapons that I am using. The Bul Khatos set and the Little Rogue set.

Both of these 2 weapons set have 10% damage rolled.

For pushes AD/CDR is better than 10% dmg.

1 Like

Should I roll both weapon’s 10% damage away then?

Yes. To CDR if you haven’t one. On both weapons.

1 Like

10% damage is relatively usless in Zodiac Rend. It’s not the worst stat to have on weapons, but AD and CDR are much more important.

1 Like

AD is not so important on BKs. My BKs are near perfect rolls, I have dmg and CDR on them both.

Slandered and little rogue should have AD + CDR . Hard to find great rolls for these, I’m near 4000 paragon this season and still not 100% happy with mine

2 Likes

Then should I get 2 x 10CDR or 1 CDR and 1 AD?

With 1 CDR, my barb will have like 42% CDR, and with 2 CDR, my barb will have like 45% CDR I think. I can’t remember the exact number.

I wouldn’t even bother with AD on BKs. AD. And CDR is needed on pushing weapons. For BK speeds AD won’t do much.

My BKs are both 1920+ dmg CDR and 10%. I have 50% CDR

So yes replace the DMG roll with CDR on them both or at least one. I would probably just do one if you running zodiac and WoTB is always up. 37%cdr I think you run into times it’s not up

1 Like

All the top pushes on console have 10% damage mainhand 24 area damage off hand and both 10%cdr. Might be worth considering atea damage both weapons though doubt thetes much in it

1 Like

Jesus. Is the rend speed meta that effective?

1 Like

Even early in the season, I was easily able to do GR100s in around two minutes in a 4-man WW/Rend group. Fastest we had was 1 minute 16 seconds, I think, due to a really good Festering Woods map. I would imagine if you did that non-stop for months, you’d get huge amounts of paragons. Heck, I’ve managed over 2000 paragon this season in about six weeks. The highest I’ve previously ever managed was about 1200 in the full three months of the season. The combination of a buff to my absolute favourite build, and the killstreak theme, has been enormous fun so I’ve really beast-moded on it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve done hundreds of speed GR 95-100 with my PoJ monk and rend Barb (both are about the same speed, btw 3-4min), but I still haven’t cracked p2000. I’ve probably averaged playing 2 hours a day, almost every day. I think playing solo is probably slowly catching up to 4man, but… there’s a huge difference between p2000 and p4000 :flushed:

1 Like

So both BK weapons should be re rolled to 10% CDR?
Im at 57% CDR now. The math of diminishing returns haunts me.
But if both swords are better at 10% please let me know.

I assume you are using Crimson, otherwise below is not applicable.

Let us do the Math:

Rolling 10% DMG on both BK swords, your DPS is:
110% Weapon Damage x 157% crimson = x 1.727

Rolling 10% CDR on both BK swords, you will have a total of 65.17% CDR, and your DPS would be:

100% Weapon Damage x 165.17% = 1.6517

So rolling 10% DMG on both weapons give more DPS.
But CDR gives tactical benefits that I did not include…

IMHO You need 40-45 CDR for one skill (WotB) and you need 60-65% CDR for two skills (IP + WotB).