WW is perfectly balanced

Pick up a single sample and do a statistic analysis?

BTW, have u checked his video? And do u know he is the top player?

Do you have enough unbiased data gathered from wiz performance?

So you didn’t see Nec and Wiz did 145 NS? Nec Thorn is even possible to hit 150.

And how long they played these builds?

It looks like u don’t want barb do 140? You don’t want barb did some serious dmg?

1 Like

Not me, I think the barb power is great! But with such little playtime and seeing it already they just won’t allow it. It’s the same thing that happened with Crusader last PTR.

Necro and Wiz just got nerfed, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Starpact ends up getting a nerf because now that’s the only outlier left.

1 Like

I see Micro’s alts are liking his posts again.

11 Likes

3 Likes

Why isnt everyone simply ignoring this clown? All he does is troll and he will never change. Just ignore him, dont look at his posts, dont respond to anything he says.

3 Likes

Looks like WW is balanced to me; thousands of paragon ahead of the wiz that cleared 137. Should have added clear times for effect; if it was OP there would be a 5+ minute time difference in favor of Barb for the same gr level.

It may take time for Wiz players to adjust playstyle around the nerf, but don’t kid yourself that class will be clearing higher than 140 next season as well.

3 Likes

The top barb solo clear on the PTR is 140 as of yesterday

EDIT: I am not sure how informative the PTR is for wizards to assess their nerf. The leaderboards were not cleared. The highest PTR clear that made the leaderboard from this PTR is 131.

That is why I compare PTR era barbs to current live era wizards with the assumption that wizards should drop due to the nerf.

As I said before, I do not know where things will shake out between wizards and barbs assuming that the barb buff goes live as is and the wizard nerf as is on live.

In that case how do you quantify the claim that WW is or could be an outlier?

3 Likes

I have never said that barbs are an outlier. I have been clear that there are top 2 if things go live, based my interpretation of the current information. The question of being OP comes into play if wizards drop a few greater rifts due to their nerf and barbs get a few more grifts on top of the current top of 140 in the PTR due to optimization and fishing. With past PTRs as a guide, we would expect live servers to have a few grift increase relative to the PTR based on the numbers of players. Less than 80% (and the number could be 90%) of the top 40 worldwide barbs have not pushed barbs on the PTR.

Daily reminder: keep flagging his posts till you hit your cap for the day. Do your part. Be the change you want to see in the world.

1 Like

I was noticing the same two people liking all his posts…make sense now.

2 Likes