WW is perfectly balanced

Remember guys, you can flag posts. Do your part to keep non-barb trash from Barb forums.

2 Likes

What specifically are you asking for? Both necros and wizards were nerfed. I have included tables with their current eras clears. With nerfs, presumably they 'll be less.

I have looked at the top 40 worldwide solo era clears but that was a couple of months ago.

unhomie: False reporting violates the forum code of conduct. Name calling is against the rules, too.

You are twisting my words. Because we did not think it possible to get buffs on par with wizard, because we did not believe the developers would treat such a request seriously, we did not ask for it.

What we want is a whole different thing.

Our MO has always been that if we did get it, that would be an unexpected surprise, and that we would gladly welcome it. I asked you to take advice another poster has offered and cease posting.

If our class is considerably stronger than other classes do to the ways developers tuned items, I have no issue with that. We never requested it because we don’t want to ask for something that others are not also receiving. It’s an entirely different story if we are given it. Barbs certainly deserve a season or two of being the strongest, or one of the strongest, classes.

8 Likes

Exactly this, especially since the last time (and only time, iirc) Barbs were relevant as DPS in group meta, was when charge barbs were trash clearer; and even then, it was short-lived.

It’s about time barb enjoyed a season or two on top…

I should have clarified more. Any posts where you went into the Wizard forums and told them that Chantodos is OP and should be nerfed?

NVM it doesn’t matter. You clearly are playing the forum and not the game, well at least not pushing builds or pushing on the LBs, because if you did you would know why the data/tables you are trying to present don’t hold much water…

I very rarely post on these forums, but the way you claim to be on peoples side and then post in such a way that is against that position really burns me. It is extremely poor etiquette to come into a class forum, that you don’t play, and advocate for nerfs.

They are never gonna have perfect balance in this game, there are just too many variables. Maybe WW/rend will end up being a little too powerful and needing to be tuned down, but how about we leave that up to Blizzard and not you Micro…

6 Likes

I am pretty sure that I did not post in the barb forum until after the barb buff proposal was posted in general discussion. It was at that point I became interested more in the arguments that were being made relative to the barb class.

All the data that I post is available in game , on Blizzard’s website, or downloadable through Blizzard’s API. You may not like what can be inferred from the data. The data is data.

@shark

Relative to the new forum, I have posted in 186 distinct threads and have 540 posts. Only 19 of the 186 threads that I posted in are in the barb forum.

@Free,

Did I misunderstand this? It is from your measured response post.

2 Likes

People are focused on how strong barb is. But they are missing the point of where people want balance in barb builds. People want ww to be a viable build outside of the paragon grind. The classic ww dd build to perform like it should. Kick the furnace out of the cube. Even tho some already did with the last season gear.

Don’t strip one build to make another one more viable. That’s the issue.

1 Like

Hey man, just ignore him like the rest of us. All he does is sit on the forums and try to stir the pot wherever he goes. He’s trolling under the guise of twisted data.

Couldn’t agree more. Until that happens, don’t even respond to him because he’ll argue until blue in the face.

3 Likes

No one ever has problems with forum goers or players who ask for balance by bringing all classes to the same level. It’s when you start asking for nerfs is when it becomes an issue.

If you are really interested in the arguments that barbs are making you need to know where they are coming from. Build a barb push it into the 115 range on a couple builds and compare that to other top classes at 115. I guarantee you would have a better understanding of why Barbs felt it necessary to create a buff proposal and advocate for buffs.
Hint: It’s not even close

Burt I know this because I play the game and push builds. I don’t just play Barbarian and I’m familiar with most of the other classes (Monk is dead to me). The power disparity is obvious going from leveling, early game, speeds, and pushing. Barb is currently behind almost every class in all of those categories. But you would know that if you played the game. It’s obvious…

How can you partake in a discussion about balance and power level of sets if you don’t actually play them?

I’d never get into a discussion about monk balance and the buffs they need to be competitive…cause I don’t play monk and have never pushed any monk builds. I would have absolutely nothing to offer.

3 Likes

Welp, he did a 140 now. Probably within a few tries too and not 100+ keys. Inc nerf bat :fearful:

The ‘but but he’s 10k paragon’ won’t save this one either as a 1.2k paragon in seasons did a 131 which is absolutely bonkers.

Really really hope they don’t go Crusader like nerf overboard with it though, just make lamentation 75-100% x2 stack and things should be okay.

1 Like

It’s just time for Micro RNA to start padding his forum stats again to keep his TL3 status.

Don’t feed the troll guys.

Notice from his own posts he stopped posting immediately after getting TL3 at the end of August?

He’s going to do this every other month. Kid is obsessed with TL3 for some reason.

4 Likes

Jako,

My motive is to inform and to present my thought process. I find the tables informative as it consolidates Blizzard’s data from multiple pages (in game and/or on the website). If it makes me earn the nickname table guy so be it. The Blizzard developers certainly will consider the PTR leaderboards plus other information in making decision about the extent of buff/nerfs.

It is simple as that and has nothing to do with TL3.

FYI:

If I never made another post, it would not make any difference whatsoever to my TL3 status. Since I am TL3 already, the only thing I need to do is visit the forum 50 days, read 500 forum threads, and some unclear number of posts (between 7,000-20,000) over 100 day rolling average. Of course, I need to not be banned or otherwise run afoul of the forum rules.

Stats

• 104 days visited
  • 4.1k topics viewed
  • 47.6k posts read
  • 408 likes given
  • 2 bookmarks
  • 27 topics created
  • 542 posts created
2 Likes

Its clear now guys, table guy doing the table work just to make barb got nerfed :upside_down_face:

The table guy is a troll.

7 Likes

Glad more people are aware of Micro. He is well known in the barb forum. Best thing to do is not respond.

4 Likes

As always, flag as many times as possible.

3 Likes

I am 99% sure that you didn’t participate PTR season.

That’s seasonal buff which truely op. Please don’t use season data claim barb is op.

1 Like

The 140 clear is NS.

Even if it’s a 10k paragon he did it without the seasonal buff. This build is retarded, the amount of multipliers rend has is absurd. Also the build has no weakness, it’s very easy to play, super tanky, does great in aoe and single target, it’s good at creating density, has phenomenal recovery, I can’t find anything bad about it.

1 Like

It’s not super tanky, it’s not super bursty. I like it, it just needs to be brought down a tad.

My suggestion is that Lamentation goes to 100% instead of 200%.
That honestly should do it, the top clear would be 135 NS which is fine considering the paragon.

Also players shouldn’t be testing power levels with the seasons buffs, Angels are retarded right now and just one shot RG’s.

2 Likes

Pick up a single sample and do a statistic analysis?

BTW, have u checked his video? And do u know he is the top player?

Do you have enough unbiased data gathered from wiz performance?

So you didn’t see Nec and Wiz did 145 NS? Nec Thorn is even possible to hit 150.

And how long they played these builds?

It looks like u don’t want barb do 140? You don’t want barb did some serious dmg?

1 Like