WW is perfectly balanced

MicroRNA in his element. Pulling off data…
You do realise that, when every time a ptr hit, people always told others to “not push with this”.
Do you realise how strong Wizards and necros have been??.. So just cause Barbarians AFTER A LONG TIME finally got it, you then come here just to talk it down…
People told Wizards not to push cause they knew how strong they were. Same with Necro.
Now it’s barbarians, and we all know you got beef with people here, cause you ( again and again ) showed lack of info and finally got something you can troll around with… So sad that no one can support others for their class when others have reigned the leaderboard top spots for several seasons. But oh no, disaster happens when Micro got hurt by the Barbarian community cause of all the misinfo you brought to the table.

6 Likes

The data is what it is. I want barbs to be buffed. I actually don’t mind if they kept the buff as is. It would be enjoyable to play spin to win for awhile while clearing higher rifts.

The problem is that Blizzard has the same data that I do. I suspect that it will be modified. They nerfed wizards, because they were too strong. The power level of barbs looks to potentially surpass (at least relative to the America region) the best era solo grift clear of wizards (pre-nerf).

I hope that every build within a class could be reasonably similar in power.

I hope that the top build of every class will be reasonably similar to each other.

I remember posts from many including myself and post from people who main barbs asking for nerfs to wizard, since they were such an obvious outlier in terms of power.

2 Likes

Seriously. Even with all the terrible trolls on these D3 forums…If I had a one opportunity to ban a player permanently it would be this guy.

“I want buffs for barbarian” then proceeds to go out of his way to try to prove the opposite…“I’m glad Barbs got buffs”, but it should probably be nerfed…

Why don’t you go bother some other class? You are beyond unreasonable, have little to no game/mechanic knowledge, know nothing about pushing, and most importantly, have no idea of how to present data.

Either stop posting your nonsense or stop being deceitful and admit that your only goal here is to piss barbarian players off and to oppose anything that would advance the class.

Seriously, what’s your beef? If I was having a conversation or posting in a forum and everyone disagreed with what I was saying/presenting: Either A) what I’m saying is right and no one is listening to reason or, B) They are right and I’m not listening to reason. Think about that. There is something to be done in each case and neither involves trying to perpetuate your position.

I think there is a reason no one ever supports your position, data, or reasoning…

I’ve tested out the build on the PTR it is STRONG, but does not feel in any way OP. Unlike the first time I played a pre nerf chantodo wizard, where it was “OMG this build is ridiculously OP”. I Love playing Vyr chantodo, it makes leveling gems super easy and I’d never post anything even remotely suggesting a nerf. Honestly, I wish they weren’t nerfing it.

9 Likes

It is simple. I prefer balance between classes. There is a difference between wanting something buffed versus overpowered.

The fact of the matter is that I want balance. I have advocated for buffs to both monks and barbs. I also advocated for a wizard nerf since their top build is a clear outlier.

Certainly, there are people who disagree with me; however, there are others who independently post similar things and concur with my thoughts.

I have been entirely consistent in saying that barb are currently underperforming and should be buffed.

2 Likes

Ok. Since you keep everything private…

Link me some posts where you advocated for the nerfing of Chantodos for the sake of balance. Do not include post where you have supported blizzard’s decision to nerf it after the fact…

I’ll be waiting…

Search “wizard nerf” and my battletag

I grabbed this one from August 3

August 26

@TuneOut, I think these posts would suggest otherwise.

I think the problem that some are having is a question of nuance. I can argue for barb buffs, but find faults with the rationale/theory crafting used to reach that conclusion. I want barbs buffed but just not OP. Even Free in the barb buff proposal said he did not want barbs buffed to wizards level. Since wizards are nerfed, I think it would make sense to not exceed but certainly can be similar to wizard grift level.

2 Likes

The problem is : you need to stop yourself.
All you do is playing this forum. Where were you the last 4 seasons? Necro op, Wizard op.
Now you cry and give attention to data about Barbarians…
Strange, never saw you when Wizard runs 141 or Necros?
Strange you are only here for Barbarians.

I have never seen you dedicate so much time for Necros or Wizards being the top for several seasons.

All you are known for is going into barbarian posts and around 90 percent of the time, bringing up stuff you know nothing about. Go take your data collecting gameplay and throw it at Wizards or Necros. Where is it at?
Strange, cause people run Necro / WIzard for the highest clears… Yet here you are… Still about barbarians… You are far out of your own grasp , I don’t even know if you are serious or just wanting to get back at people showing you again and again you should not talk about Barbarians, cause you have made SO many mistakes about the class and was proven wrong plenty of times.

5 Likes

Ive always been a wizard fan and most seasones will be wiz, I loved chantandos but barb players are well over due there day. Id have liked to have seen ik hota up there as it was a fun build but ww in its new state seems fun and somethig barb players can actually push with and its good on t16 and speeds so win win.

so many people angry about this… trust me, it’s best if there is no outlying build, it keeps the nerf bat away.

If the current PTR goes live, there will be a nerf in the next few seasons. it’s best if that happens before it goes live.

1 Like

Who is angry about it? Trust you? Who are you again?..

a nobody, like you. who are you again?

So a nobody suddenly knows a lot of peoples opinions, since you can tell that people are angry? Where did you get this info from?

I agree with you. I just want better balance. Barbs can be at the top end. If this buff stays as is, top end barb build diversity takes a hit.

For TuneOut, I already posted this in response to you. I am very consistent in wanting balance between classes.

2 Likes

“I want barbs to be buffed.” “I advocate for barbs to get buffs with monks”.
And there you go saying otherwise. Like you always have…

You can’t say “buff barbarians” and when they do “nerf them!”.

Where were you with all your data when Necro and Wizards were op, for several months?
Oh that’s right. You were on Barbarian forum saying the same bip like you do now.

2 Likes

For table guy, please do your work with necro and wiz too and post to their forum and do your thing to them, you gotta make em that noice table thx

3 Likes

Remember guys, you can flag posts. Do your part to keep non-barb trash from Barb forums.

2 Likes

What specifically are you asking for? Both necros and wizards were nerfed. I have included tables with their current eras clears. With nerfs, presumably they 'll be less.

I have looked at the top 40 worldwide solo era clears but that was a couple of months ago.

unhomie: False reporting violates the forum code of conduct. Name calling is against the rules, too.

You are twisting my words. Because we did not think it possible to get buffs on par with wizard, because we did not believe the developers would treat such a request seriously, we did not ask for it.

What we want is a whole different thing.

Our MO has always been that if we did get it, that would be an unexpected surprise, and that we would gladly welcome it. I asked you to take advice another poster has offered and cease posting.

If our class is considerably stronger than other classes do to the ways developers tuned items, I have no issue with that. We never requested it because we don’t want to ask for something that others are not also receiving. It’s an entirely different story if we are given it. Barbs certainly deserve a season or two of being the strongest, or one of the strongest, classes.

8 Likes

Exactly this, especially since the last time (and only time, iirc) Barbs were relevant as DPS in group meta, was when charge barbs were trash clearer; and even then, it was short-lived.

It’s about time barb enjoyed a season or two on top…

I should have clarified more. Any posts where you went into the Wizard forums and told them that Chantodos is OP and should be nerfed?

NVM it doesn’t matter. You clearly are playing the forum and not the game, well at least not pushing builds or pushing on the LBs, because if you did you would know why the data/tables you are trying to present don’t hold much water…

I very rarely post on these forums, but the way you claim to be on peoples side and then post in such a way that is against that position really burns me. It is extremely poor etiquette to come into a class forum, that you don’t play, and advocate for nerfs.

They are never gonna have perfect balance in this game, there are just too many variables. Maybe WW/rend will end up being a little too powerful and needing to be tuned down, but how about we leave that up to Blizzard and not you Micro…

6 Likes