Wudijo's Latest Video Inna With WKL

Looking at wudijo’s latest video he’s highlighting the Inna with Won Kim Lau pushing variant.

The 3 weapon effects he uses are WKL, Flying Dragon and EF. He briefly mentioned that some people are using The Executioner in the cube instead of EF, but he wasn’t sure that it was any better.

Someone in the comments reckoned it is the bee’s knees and is definitely the go to cube weapon for this pushing variant.

What are the Monk experts on here thinking?

Cheers

I tried it a bit and I think the best option is likely Messerschmidt’s for speed 130 solos (at my paragon 2600ish); for pushing I’d go with the Furnace instead.

One issue is regarding spirit management: during the Flying Dragon proc, you burn though spirit very quickly and Echoing Fury would make this even worse! Also, it’s fairly easy to reach the 5 attacks/second cap with just the Flying Dragon and a Speed Pylon so a lot of the Echoing Fury’s extra speed is often wasted.

I like Furnace and Taeguk, this combo works well for pushes.

I went with Stricken and Executioner for my GR143 but in retrospect, I think Taeguk would have been fine. The Executioner has the perk that you can spawn oculus rings a lot more often (since you get the kills instead of your allies).

I assume it is the TR that keeps up the taeguk stacks is it? If so how is spirit management? Do you lose taeguk stacks very often due to running out of spirit and not being able to TR?

If you run out of spirit, you start sputtering TR but often enough to keep the Taeguk bonus active.

I went with Jade Talon to keep the spirit machine churning. Swapping this item in produced better times for me, no Taeguk drops, although I did not experiment with max CDR so I don’t have a true comparison.

1 Like

Good to know thanks for that.

I remember me posting that Innas will be yet another tr build way before that guy posted that vid. But finally anyone knows.

Not to toot my own horn, but I beat you to it in that thread! I REALLY hope I’m not sounding like Bravata, lol, that was not my intention.

I am using TR Northern Breeze to reduce spirit consumption.
But which TR rune works best for this?

The best ones are Electric Field (for easier procs) or Bluster (if you need toughness).

Don’t use anything but Electric Field. Bluster is more dangerous.

I made Bluster work but I agree Electric Field is smoother.

Im doing it wrong then!
Thanks!

How about using Inna’s Daibo for the +120% Mystic Ally Bonus (Non Season). Is this good?

For Inna’s nonseason, Shenlong’s will be best. But to use the TR variant, I suppose the closest setup would be: Sun Keeper + Won Khim Lau with the Flying Dragon cubed (and of course a lot less dps).

1 Like

I assume TR-Inna is more superior than LOD-WOL considering 20 Split Fire Allies > 1 Mimic…

That’s not how math works! The TR-Inna setup is more popular due to ease-of-use and consistency at high paragon. The LoD WoL setup is still very strong but requires high density to make use of area damage.

1 Like

It’s 4% per skill activation, not per hit of a skill. If it was per hit of a skill, then the Flying Dragon would be up virtually 100% of the time since you can make hundreds of “hits” per second in high density.