World of Warcraft question

I know this is not the right forum but you can’t post on the other forum without a subscription and this is what my question is about.

Does anyone know how I can purchase Wow subscription with my Paypal balance?
They seem to require me to list my f’ing credit card but I want to pay with my current balance. anyone?

You do not need a subscription to post on the WoW Customer Support forum. You just need to use the free version of the game to make a character. Once you log out, it should be available to select via the forum and use to post. Subs are only required for the non-support forums.

To answer your question, a re-occuring sub requires a credit card. They don’t let you use fixed balance type sources for it.

You CAN use your Pay-pal balance to buy game time from the Blizzard store though. That is a pre-paid block of time.

Read more here

You will need to set up a payment method for your account, then go to the Blizzard store and buy the game time.

1 Like

Also, if you find you enjoy the game and down the road save up enough gold and/or enjoy farming you can buy game time from the Auction House there via tokens that will let you purchase a month of game time. You can also use your gold to add Blizzard balance to your account. I do this if there is a month or two I don’t wish to pay by credit card.

prepaid credit card placed on file

Sometimes that works, but they are not considered a supported payment method by Blizz. It can cause issues.