Wolcen going live soon

I’m finding myself strangely excited anticipating the full release of Wolcen. The end game looks interesting, and it will be nice to see what they’ve done with crafting and the final passive tree.

Anyone else looking forward to trying this out?

Absolutely, I can’t wait to finally play the full version! And it will be a nice way to wait for season 20 :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 days to go.

I bought it 4 years ago during the much better alpha, when elemental staves had their own unique default attack. Fireball Cascade for fire staves, Glacial Stalagmites for frost staves & Lightning Strikes for lightning staves.

You could also rotate the cam around 360 degrees so that north was south, and west was east. This made areas you’ve explored before feel brand new because you were seeing them and traversing them from a different angle.

Too bad those 2 features are gone. Now the environment is static and all staves have the exact same default attack.

And the game ships with 3 acts instead of 4. So let’s see how long before the novelty wears off. I hope they prove me wrong.