Wizard Typhon Set improvements are needed

Wizard Typhon Set improvements are needed

Currently the Typhon Set is the only Set I really enjoy playing, since you can play a range build with it.

I really think there should be more Sets und Builds that allow you to play at range! This is what the Wizard really needs! However, too many Sets and Builds focus on melee range, using Spectral Blade and / or Explosive Blast (with Orb of Infinite Depth); Tal Rasha needs Teleport with Calamity. All this forces you to melee!

Therefore, Typhon Set is my favorite Set.
However, there are also some negatives with Typhon Set!

Wizard is by far the class with the worst mobility! This has been discussed so many times before! So far, however, there have still been no satisfactory solutions!
The Firebird Set gave us some great mobility with cooldown reduction on Teleport! However, with the newest changes to the Set you need Spectral Blade and Explosive Blast with Orb of Infinite Depth which forces you into melee range which I personally do not like at all like mentioned before!

The next negative is that you cannot use all Hydra runes, since some Hydras just do not deal enough damage, which is really sad! Therefore, the damage of each Hydra should be adjusted individually with the set!

I also think it’s a pity that you have to use the fire rune for Blizzard, because in my opinion with the increased range it gives the best advantages. In my opinion it would be best if you had automatically all the effects of the runes for Blizzard with the Typhon Set.

Therefore, I want to make some suggestions for the Typhon Set.

(2) Set:
Double the duration of Hydras and increase the number of heads on multi-headed Hydras by two.

(4) Set:
For each Hydra head alive you gain 8% damage reduction, 6.6% increased movement speed and the cooldown of Teleport is decreased by 6.6%.

(6) Set:
Blizzard gains the effect of all runes.
Unruned Hydras deal 2000% increased damage, Frost Hydras deal 2000% increased damage, Lightning Hydras deal 2222% increased damage, Arcane Hydras deal 2222% increased damage, Blazing Hydras deal 2222% increased damage and Mammoth Hydras deal 1111% increased damage for each Hydra head alive.

1 Like