Wizard Slow Motion and weak damage?

I noticed my wizard started to move in slow motion during critical enemy fights, the de-buff is called turning to stone. It labels it like a buff to take less damage but it’s just an anchor keeping me from beating the time limit of the greater portal. Which is already tedious enough as it is especially when running that L20 requirement for the season rewards.

My attacks are also not hurting the monsters hardly at all, as if I was using starter gear. Is this part of the challenge or does something need to be arranged to fix this? I leveled a necromancer first and failed a few tries to beat the clock, I thought the DPS of the wizard would help so I leveled one of those as well, but even a powerful directed attack that normally beats enemy’s fast barely hurts the enemy’s in L20.

I could use assistance if I’m overlooking something before, I get burnt out from trying. This is the only thing left I require to finish the season and earn those rewards.

You are using stone gauntlets.

1 Like

That solved the matrix bullet time issue, thank you.

EDIT: Finally got my banner reward. Someone showed me how to spec for proper dps. Now I can relax and just play for fun. :smiley: