Wizard Set Suggestion: DMO / Familiar Set

Wizard Set Suggestion: Delseres Opus Magnum (DMO) / Familiar Set

Normally, I play the Wizard.

But the last 2 seasons I also played the Monk with the Inna Mystic Ally Build.

I really love this Build and I really wish there would be a similar (ranged!) Build / Set for my favorite class the Wizard.

Therefore, I want to make this suggestion:

Used Spells are:

Familiar
Slow Time
Shock Pulse or Magic Missile
Arcane Orb or Blizzard or Meteor

Used Items are:
Delseres Opus Magnum: Chest Armor, Pants, Boots, Shoulders, (Gloves), (Helm)
Crown of the Primus (Wizard Hat new)
Time Gloves (Gloves)
The Shame of Delsere (Belt)
Ashnagarr’s Blood Bracer (Bracers)
Squirt’s Necklace (Amulet)
Halo of Karini (Ring)
Convention of Elements (Ring)
Ring of Royal Grandeur (Ring)
Unstable Scepter (Wand)
Wizardspike (Wand)
Triumvirate (Orb)

(2) Set:
Familiars now summons 2 Familiars and they automatically attack enemies and gain the effect of all runes. Furthermore, all Familiar’s projectiles have a chance to bounce between enemies.

(4) Set:
You gain 8.5% damage reduction and 8.5% movement speed and the cooldown of Teleport is decreased by 8.5% for each Familiar you have out.

(6) Set:
Attacking enemies (with Shock Pulse, Magic Missile, Arcane Orb, Blizzard or Meteor) creates additional Familiars (based on your selected rune) that lasts 15 seconds. You can have up to 8 Familiars at the same time. You and your Familiars deal 777% increased damage for each Familiar-Buff stack. Max 15 stacks.
Moreover, Familiars have a chance of 22% to cast Shock Pulse, Magic Missile, Arcane Orb, Blizzard or Meteor when you do.

Crown of the Primus (Wizard Hat)
Slow Time gains the effect of every rune.
Enemies affected by your Slow Time and for 5 seconds after exiting take 222% increased damage from you and your Familiar.

Time Gloves (Gloves)
Slow Time is now automatically summoned around you and follows you and lasts forever.
When you or your Familiars deal damage to enemies, Slow Time will grow up to double its size.

The Opus Magnum, is a gear that followd the same rules as a Dragon Tick. In the upgraded form, they where able to control dragon type construct programs. This dose not effect a shadow or dark element, in the same way as other elements. I understand what you are asking about.

The shadow or custom Magic Armor from the Diablo series, is for a custom class. If you altered that to identify The Magnum Opus, you would have a custom equipment profile for its program, or the codeX file.

A dragon catcher, was an pole arm item designed to catch dragons, and they auto hit, and effect captures automatically. This was not a real popular mechanic, (for the magic item from dragon lance).

Control over Elder dragons, dose not exist really. They can just succeed instead of fail, in challenges where a saving throw would effect results like save vs. dearh, or save vs. charm.