Wizard’s Typhon Set Feedback

It would be nice if we could have at least 4 Hydras active at a time.

4-Piece Bonus / 6-Piece Bonus are very bad, as the damage reduction / damage increasement fall off in a blink simultaneously.

Therefore I suggest:

2-Piece Bonus:
Double the duration of Hydras and increase the number of heads on multi-headed Hydras by two.
You may have two extra Hydras active at a time.

4-Piece Bonus:
Damage taken is reduced by 20% for each active Hydra.

6-Piece Bonus:
Hydras deal 2500% increased damage for each active Hydra.
Each Hydra head has an individually chance to cast a Primary skill now and then, when you do. The damage of this Primary skill is also increased.

I personally think that Deathwish and Etched Sigil do not synergize very well with the new Typhon Set.

Therefore I really would love to use other skills than Channeling-Skills, especially Magic Missile and Piercing Orb.

Here are some suggestions:

Serpent’s Orb I
Hydras periodically release an Explosive Blast of the same damage type at their position. Explosive Blast immediately deals 3333% weapon damage as Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning to all enemies within 25 yards.
Furthermore, Hydras periodically pull in enemies.

Serpent’s Orb II
Increases your damage and attack speed for each Hydra.
The Wizard releases Hydra skills now and then, just like an additional Hydra.

Singularity
Dealing damage with a Primary Skill to a target increases your damage and attack speed for 6 seconds.

Mirrorball
Magic Missile gains the effect of the Runes Charged Blast, Split and Seeker and deals 666% more damage. Ther is a chance that Magic Missile bounce between targets.

Hounted Orb
Piercing Orb now deals 666% weapon damage, moves forward in a straight line, searches for enemies and bounce between targets.

Supercharged Orb
Piercing Orbs deals 333% increased damage to the first target, hit.
There’s a chance, that Piercing Orb electrocutes enemies for 333% weapon damage as Lightning along its path, in a wide area.

1 Like

That Hydras shoot Primary skills in neat, but I consider this more of a gimmick that would fit on the 2piece bonus.

imo it is more important on the 6piece that all your damage gets buffed for each Hydra or Hydra head active, not just the damage of Hydra only.