Witcher on Netflix

Maybe finally get a glimpse of this during Comicon. I hope it’s good, would be nice to have something to watch (for a change).

1 Like

I have not played the game Witcher, but my boyfriend told me he is really excited about seeing it as that game has a very good story. He’s played the games several times over.

I used to play Castlevania as a kid, and I watched that tv show on Netflix and loved it! So I am hoping the adaptation of Witcher will prove good as well. Definetly something I will watch regardless, as I enjoy gaming universes/gaming lore.

1 Like

The series will be based on the books not the games.
I’ve played all three games and read all the books.
The books have great story lines too.
I’m really hopeful!

2 Likes

I was not even aware there was Witcher books, in any case, I am hoping it’ll be good. I believe it’s out this fall? Something nice to look forwards to certainly. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The games are based on the books. They were written in Polish by Andrzej Sapkowski, and have been translated into English (and other languages).

1 Like

Yep, and if you want to be surprised watching the series postpone reading the books for a bit. Although it will be interesting to see what gets “changed” in the series as all series do.

The trailer finally drops. Looking good so far :sunglasses:

1 Like