Witch doctor Set suggestion for patch 2.7

Thx for your suggestion, but I don’t know which item are you referring to.

the mask was in a cube giving damage from pets, and the gem also gave damage from pets

Mask of jeram or what ever. That’s what he’s talking about I believe. Wants the bug pet bonuses reverted.

I believe that if you reduce the damage of the mask or from the set, but leave the gem and the mask working, the damage will become smoother as it was before, while the damage will decrease, but the comfort from the build will become better.

This ^ … 100x !.. You really need to replace this combo. Makes all other knives and bracers un-useable…

1 Like

Gargantuans should get reworked to have them up all the time , just like necros golem, and use the skill actively to aim them. That will help a lot with their terrible AI and also if you die 2 times in a row you won’t have to sit idle waiting for the cooldown. That, with conjunction to raising the damage mumbers can make a Garg build very viable.

Also, yeah the lakumba / harvester combo that is essential in 99% of wd builds. The problem with that is first that it is 2 items instead of one and second that the harvester is a weapon so you don’t have many choices when it comes to what weapon you wear or cube. Every class has a similar damage reduction item but it usually is just one item like a ring or a belt or something but never a weapon. And let’s not forget that if you die to a boss it is hard to recover cause you start with zero or one soul harvest stacks unless the boss spawns 9 more minions around him.

1 Like

One change as above for Season 23. Please and thank you

Lakumba’s Ornament: using a spirit realm skill reduce your damage taken by 60-80% for 30 seconds