Will we get an update during ptr

Havent tried the DH set but reading the ptr many touch on the same issues

Tried the necro and it is also well underwhelming and as you can see from the leaderboards nearly no one is pushing with it

If i am not wrong when this happened with the sader set as bad as this the dev team overshot the buff and they r still trying to bring it back after 2 seasons

Cos they overshot the sader they were too conservative with the wizard set and it os still highly underperforming so no one uses it as well

Imho adjusting some numbers and maybe adding some skills during the ptr would be a better idea

We didnt test the heavens fury during ptr and got it with the season reset which wasnt a useful ptr

If the set was around 5-7 grs i would understand but both of the new sets needs serious overhaul so i think getting something during the ptr would be a good idea

Didnt see any official notice but I’m expecting one this Thursday. I think previous PTR or the one before that there was a patch during PTR, and there was another patch betwen a season end to a season start. There’s plently of opportunity/time for changes, lets just hope its the ones we hope for.

Yes of course, there will be an update this week.

CM said that he will pass the feedback to dev this week (Monday?).
Depends on dev, if there will be a patch, I expect it to be later this week, maybe Thu or Fri.

It’s sort of pointless to have 2 week PTR instead of 1 just week if they don’t do any patching and adjusting during the PTR. The very reason why patch 2.6.7 launch was such a mess was that the devs did such huge changes without proper testing and why patch 2.6.8 PTR had 2 week duration with an update during the PTR period.

I expect we get some info early this week and patch 2.6.9 update on Thursday or Friday.

I sure hope so! It has been a rough long weekend for the PTR, and a monday patch revision is what we need. I think a 4-day cycle is about optimal for testing a single iteration of the patch, especially since you’d get 3-4 of these per PTR period. Let’s hope!

I too hope for a PTR update. If nothing else, we should get a chance to test the changes in the two weeks between seasons and they can implement some hotfixes.

1 Like