Hello Diablo Community - I'm Adam (aka PezRadar)

That is not a Community Manager, that was a Game Producer. Different role. They are not going to directly tell you what they think, other than to let you know things are passed along. They consider a huge range of ideas from many different input sources.

1 Like

So are you a Candy Tracker, a dispensary of Pez candy or a supplier of radar systems?

May we go full M * A * S * H and call you Radar?

Cool now if only you could support Linux I might be interested in giving you money for new games. Until then I will be going with companies that support my OS of choice.

I see. Well they could split servers into 2, one with classic updates, other with new content it would be fun

Hey good. Take the balance guy out for some drinks and convince him to bring back blessed shield to the original PTR strength. :wink:

1 Like

Salut , Normale que je ne puisse pas faire ma MAJ BattleNet ? sa me met de test ultérieurement … j’ai tout test , désinstallée , coupé les pare feu , vérifié la connexion etc rien n’y fait …

Welcome aboard! Go BlackHawks :hugs:

Welcome. I’m also into fitness. Fitness burrito in my belly. Go Sharks.

3 Likes

Welcome! Have a good time here! =)

“The prince of Eternia has joined our party. Our foes lose some of their strength.” -Fable the Wandering Monk

Welcome. :vulcan_salute:t2::grin:

*nibbles the candy with a suspiciously glowing swirl*

Welcome! Best of luck in your new position!

Share your favorite protein smoothie/shake recipe IMMEDIATELY to prove said knowledge of micro/macro nutrition .

Thanks for welcome!

Tons of replies to get to… so here is a spattering of random responses in 1 post

1. Boo Blackhawks

2. Blessed Shield Builds :pray:

3. I won’t boo the Sharks. They are okay due to my love for Marleau back in his old day (and I don’t totally hate Big Joe) and we have Pavs (Capt America)

4. PezRadar was formed from needing a name when I was younger and Less Than Jake is my favorite band ever and they had an album called ‘Pezcore’ so I didn’t want to take all of that and just added on a random word and that was Radar.

5. Fav Protein Smoothie/Shake Recipe - Honestly for me it’s just Skim Milk + whatever whey protein I’m drinking at the time. Lately it’s MyProtein Whey Isolate. Best ready to drink protein is Premier Protein (but that’s just casein mainly)

And before people go… “Why are you replying to this and not PTR items?” – Well PTR just went live today and I’m hoping people get a little bit more than just a couple hours with it before I run through and collate feedback. I will be doing that over the weekend to send to the devs and we will do another big collation toward the end of next week so please keep the feedback coming in the appropriate forums.

17 Likes

Good call on that one. lol.

I’m right there with you.

If things work out just right with the pre-playoffs qualifying round. We might just be seeing how Heiskanen stacks up against our mighty Quinn Hughes sometime this summer :slight_smile:

It’s great to have a glimmer of hockey coming back soon in any case.

*Goes back to nibbling on the swirly candy*

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hi PezRadar! Welcome to hell… xD

But seriously…I’d love to get a forum or blog post from the developer who came up with the new Gears of Dreadlands DH set…if only to explain why/how it’s supposed to work and be competative, considering current DH sets/builds do what this set sets out to do but more elegantly.

Thanks for all the replies.

Who are you talking about?