Will There Be ANY TYPE of Holiday Events

Hello Blizzard, I know you no longer respond/answer any questions, but can you please at least answer this one. Thank you

2 Likes

The haven’t been anything up to this point beside the gifts last year, so at most those would return.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that they had introduced those before Thanksgiving (USA) last year.
I have doubts now if they will bring them back.

Do you want to kill demons with turkey legs? :turkey: :headstone:

I’m all in for a completely new holiday event. I mean besides Darkening of Tristram, holiday gifts and perhaps Kanai’s Birthday at Easter time, another holiday themed event would be pretty good.

I think another new year event running alongside of Darkening of Tristram would be cool. Not much needed to think about but a few cosmetics would do it. Odeg the Keywarden as Krampus? Pandemonium Diablo returns with some festivities? I believe you can think of something to tie Thanksgiving and Halloween together as well. A few decorative differences to the Not-the-Cow level would be a fine touch in my opinion.

I can see that they might not want to throw in a Wild Card this Season if they want to establish a baseline for the future.

Micro$oft might still be too busy assimilating ActiBlizzion, they may have forgotten about little old D2:R/D3.

If something comes, great, if not, no biggie… I’ll have plenty of Christmas everywhere else I look that I’ll eventually be Scrooge sick of it by the time Christmas is actually here… :stuck_out_tongue:

“Last Christmas, I gave you my heart…” :rofl:
I feel bad for the late George Michael No one remembers that he did it first.

1 Like

“Feliz Navidad!”… “Feliz Navidad!” Playing every 5 minutes on virtually every radio station for the next month.

:skull_and_crossbones: :ear: :skull_and_crossbones:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Hmm. I always liked Jose Feliciano. Great guitar player.
Nice voice.

Agreed, but any song can make you hate it if played too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Can you say “Free Bird”? Sure, you can.
edit: I’m a Bass Player and Gimme 3 Steps is the only one of theirs that we did.

1 Like

Yeah, and Sweet Home Alabama. :smiley:

Nice. I’m a drummer… I can roll a mean beat. I’m also a singer, I bust some great vocals… My steering wheel is my biggest (and only) fan/instrument. :rofl:

1 Like

Too bad I can’t afford the gear to jam online in real time.
We could set something up. :wink:

My steering wheel would probably get internet stage fright. Airbags are expensive to replace. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

"Gimme three chords, gimme three chords mister and I’ll write you a Skynyrd song. . . "

I’m an ancient guitar player and I can honestly (and proudly) claim I have NEVER coverd a Skynyrd song in any band I’ve ever been in. Up the Irons!

Why does Lynyrd Skynyrd have three guitar players?
Because they can’t find one good one that’ll play the same (exp. del.) three chords over and over for 10 minutes.

What did the two guitar players say to each other?
Nothing. Their egos did all the talking.

3 Likes

I looked it up and no, it actually wasn’t implemented until mid-December. Anyway, really hope they make it an annual event. It was super fun.

3 Likes

Diablo IV free to play on Steam for Thanksgiving long weekend. Still not playing it but some of you might want to.

hell they already forgot about old COD on PC while only console cods getting fixes PC cod still swarning with cheaters and still have full price stamped on them

also microsoft raised some of their game price on steam