Will DH be the most played class in s21?

Who’s talking about replacing the zMonk? DH as 3rd Zdps will be meta

No please. Impale needs a buff but not that much.

2 Likes

Oh I see. So it’s XP runs only as nobody’s killing the RG. Lol. C’mon man get a clue. dH is not the 3rd zdps. Especially not for high GRs. 3 zdps is a speed onliy setup . Only way around that is if seasonal theme is killing the RG which is dumb

I think zDH can replace zBarb perfectly. zMonk is much harder to replace, too much toughness loss.
And same logic tossed to you too. If you can’t kill mobs fast enough, they will come back and kill you.

Hard to replace a zbarb that knows how to spear mobs. You don’t need much mitigation. You need mob density at high GRs.

1 Like

So no IP. Yeah not happening. Have you seen what happens she you don’t have IP in high GRs. You insta die. ZDH isn’t coming to high end play

At least it’s coming back, it’s been a minute since zdh could be potentially anywhere. It used to be good w/ the ancient bugged witch doctors that did stupid damage. I don’t care for DH anymore, I hate how when you die, you have no idea how. it’s just full health, zero.

It will. As many have said, zBarb is replaceable. Let’s see the 4p leaderboard in S21.

Lol yeah complete noobs that don’t do high teir content are Guna say that Mr I don’t post on my real account.
Barb IP Is critical for surivre. Barb is critical for grouping mobs. Every meta since the beginning relies on Area Damage to clear 150s if U can group stuff well. Good luck on your non existent clear. Go on main zDH next season and please let me know how many top tier games U get where Barb isn’t in the group. Bloody Zero. Have U even done top tier content. I highly doubt it. U can even do it without monk cause U need the constant healing.
If U think 3 supports are the new meta well that’s only going to happen if your able to cont abusing the seasonal theme on the RG

I didn’t watch the four person leaderboards so I don’t know how that all shook out in the PTR, but I do know that a group from my clan did 140 with three DH’s and a pull Barb and they were just messing around.

I think that’s pretty good evidence that the DH, at least the zDH will find it’s way into the meta.

When was the last time you saw three DH’s in a 140+?

1 Like

When the seasonal theme is to powerful and abuse its maybe possible. Not in normal gameplay

They did in it in Non-season and they were all under 5k paragon. Does that change your argument any?

I think the highest 4.8k paragon, one was 3.6 paragon, the zbarb I think was just over 3k and I’m not sure about the fourth with was the zDH.

1 Like

I think that’s mainly because its new and players were looking to test it. But yes I do expect DH to be the most played class in S21. Maybe Necro would tie or follow in 2nd, there’s still a chance Necros might get a change/buff.

Hoping there would be a buff to pestilence necro so that i could play and compete for a spot in meta, if not I think I will play and main DH Impale RGK.

There are blind people, there are also people in rampant denial mode because his zBarb is going to lose a dear slot in 4p.
I don’t need to be a great singer to understand great music, do I? What’s with this weird sense of elitism? Didn’t 4p non-seasonal PTR showed a decent overall picture already? IP? Who cares about that? Immunity to cc is not as important as you think. Worthless stuff.

Can you link this footage I just don’t see it happening on Season if U need 5k for viable

I’ll have to check if it’s on one of their streams. That could take some time to provide but if it’s possible I will.

But, if you’re asking if 3 DH’s and pull barb will be the meta, then I can say that probably won’t be the case. But it does illustrate how powerful a zDH is if it can elevate that set up to 140+. Which is what I was saying.

But let me see if I can find the footage and if I can I will post it here.

Found it…

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/643567121

It starts at the 3:38:00 mark of the video.

But if you want to see the equipment and stuff then 3:20:00 would be a better spot.

1 Like

If Blizzard was to put 10% effort to necro’s new set as they have for DH, more would play necro. As per week 2 of PTR, DH new set beats necro’s hands down. Necro’s new set is so weak. Given the fact that ppl like to play something new, DH naturally will be the most popular class in S21.

As zDH I was bringing this to the party:

Guardian Sentry for 25% damage reduction.
Numbing Traps passive for 25% damage reduction.
Permanent Wolf for 15% multiplicative damage.
Multishot Wind Chill for permanent +8% critical hit chance
Bolas for on demand pulling while Barb is away and +30% additive damage from Strong arms.
Rattling role to proc Strong Arms if I don’t use Bolas.
Mark For Death - Contagion for +15% additive damage.
Toxin gem and Iceblink gem.
Odysseys end + Entangling shot * Chain gang for +150% additive damage.
Nemesis bracers for Pylons.

That is 150%(Entangling)+30%(Strong arm)+15%(Mark for Death)+10%(Toxin)=205% additive damage from zDH
15% Multiplicative damage
+18% global critical hit chance

If I did not have other DH in party I could also bring:
Boar for +20% party wide all resistance.

2 Likes

My tipp:
3 supps - monk/barb/dh
1 dd - wd

WD can kill trash (after nerf with the push from DH in the nearly same spot) and kill the RG with 2 hits if play right. Look at Raxxanterax video 2P Grift 150 (rank 2) in 6:58 min.