Will be there any action against botters?

Yes there has been a few bans which makes us legit players happy.
I hope they keep this going!

1 Like

His non-season paragon can tell us how he was doing in past, i wrote that argument, cause he was acting like 5k paragon player who done a lot ingame.

If i will take a break, of course i will not argue about someone playing more than me, im ok with that, i never argued about that - you made it up by yourself. I was never against players who have more time than me, i have fulltime job, family, other hobbies
 so from start of the league i was 100% sure i cant have time to compete with them (i mean top 20 for example). I was just pushing and trying my best in the first 2 weeks.

Im not jelous, i just dont like any kind of cheating and i will be everytime defending fairplay, i posted concrete example about 1 player, i never said that all players above me are botters, you just made it up by yourself - again. Really, i cant be jelous about someone who is playing 8 / 10 / 16 / 24 hours per day - this isnt life for me, i love my life style and playing all day games isnt main part of it. If is someone bigger than me in a game? Well good for him.

You cut that out of context of discussion with me and that user. Keep that parenting behavior to yourself ok?

You guys, do you have any other argument than “You are crying” or “You are jelous”? Do you have any proof that account are using 2 players? That account is completely new in s19, if it was legit player why would he create new acc?

Dont be that naive. Yeah it can be 2 players, same like those fairy tale stories about cheater getting a ban for cheating and he will argue to admins that his brother played and he is innocent.

I will repeat it for you again, i never said that everyone above me is botter as you mentioned, i took 1 concrete smelly example, cause i know stories about their clan. If anyone is willing to put more time and effort into game, i will never argue about that, im completely ok with that and actually i dont care, all i want is fairplay, but 22 hours per day? Come on

1 Like

Typical arrogant “top gamer” like comment. “Only sith thinks in absolutes”

Whats wrong with you guys, you dont want fairplay or you dont want to lose your “gadgets”? Now if you excuse me, im going to cry into corner, because i will never rank!

Maybe if they fixed the game so it wasn’t a 20 year old style game based 100% on RNG, they could make loot based on skilled, human gameplay rather than botted RNG grinding.

Blizzard is to blame for the botting phenomenon. The first time a player grinds 1000 bounty mats, uses them all, and gets no upgrades, you’ve created the possibility of someone turning to bots.

When your game is heavily botted, it is the fault of the game devs, not the botters.

And you can look at my profile to see I am clearly not a botter.

1 Like

yes, that is understandable;
i’m a casual, but i do see the harm for LB fans.

Botters
 Diablo 1,2,3 
4 you can bet on it !!

So far across the entire Diablo franchise Blizz has not implemented a successful anti cheat system.
D2 was a nightmare! They tried to time users out in the menu that entered games too quickly

D3 is no different, manual banning is highly inefficient, and where is the warden anti cheat?
D4 anti cheat better work and I have low hopes that they can implement something that works given history.

1 Like

Its illegal to monitor other programs on somebody’s computer. Blizz cannot just decide they want to look at my whole harddrive or see what else is running on my PC while I play. They can monitor what comes and goes from my game only

NOPE! This is why they have a ToS.
D3 initially launched with an anti-cheat system they called Warden.
Clearly it did not work, but perhaps they can implement something better soon since botting is starting to get out of control.

Internet bots are like mosquitoes in tropical forests.

There is no way to stop them, just use your own repellent.

Stopping them is and was never the goal.
There will always be cheaters unfortunately.
The goal is to get a grasp on them and make the competitive aspect of this game fair and fun again.
Botters and leaderboards can not co-exist.

problem is banning botters would alienate some of them
 and botters are paying customers too
 if botting was allowed in D4, more people buy the game
 and we all get to have more content

There is a major flaw in your argument.
If botters get banned regularly (my wish) then Blizzard would make a lot more money from repeat cheaters then they would from legit players 1 game purchases.
A true win win across the board.

1 Like

Clearly you won’t, since you’re more focused on playing the forum than the game.

Which is ironic since the loudest whiners are the ones with the most time on their hands, which is why they’re so absorbed by the most worthless of things like leaderboards of a 8yo game.

Tragic.

His profile is also hidden
 Curious what there is to hide.

Another assumption, this guy is just the nicest person!
I wish people would do a little research first, like the OP, before ranting pointlessly while defending cheating.
Blizz devs said it best, your time is coming soon to all the botters out there.

1 Like

Easy fix: Cap Paragon to maximum 3000 in Season and Non Season.

No. No action will be taken against botters.
It has been years since banwaves against botters.
Maintenance mode.
Each botter account is a +1 for blizzard. They will not ban.

So, you want to punish people for playing the game the legit way?
3000 is a joke when you run the meta like a hamster. Even during a season it is doable.

Caps like this would destroy the reward in an instant.
This will never make sense.

Even if your suggestions was not a troll answer
how do you want to reward people in return of their hardly farmed paragons?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The FBI needs a warrant to look on somebody’s PC, Blizzard does NOT have the right to search my private property to detect cheating on a video game

Wouldn’t YOU like to know, weatherboy?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: