Will any seasonal character give me extra stash tab(s)?

I’ve been away from Diablo 3 for years and, having come back I see that I have one full column of stashes, and a second column with one stash only.

Does playing a season and completing its achievements automatically give you a new stash tab, or is that available (and thus advertised) only in certain seasons (not in the current one though)?

Each Conqueror gives one stash tab, to a maximum of five. In season you are able to get two tabs: one in normal mode, and one in SSF (sc/hc are considered one mode for the purpose of the seasonal journey)

2 Likes

The maximum number of Stash Tabs that you can have is 13. If you do not have the maximum, you can earn an extra Tab by completing ANY Season Journey through the Conqueror Chapter. (As @mickeyknox pointed out).

It is now possible to earn 2 Stash Tabs per Season, in Normal and/or Hardcore, by completing the Conqueror Chapter with a Seasonal Character AND a Solo Seasonal Character.

D3:RoS - Maximum Stash Tabs

Product
Free
For Gold
Subtotal
Diablo III
+
=
Reaper of Souls
=
Necromancer
=
Seasons
̲ ̲5̲ *
_̲_̲
=
̲ ̲5̲
Total
+
=

* Earn one Stash Tab by completing the Conqueror Chapter in a Season.
Maximum: 5 Tabs in 5 Seasons.

3 Likes

Ironically, I unintentionally played my seasonal character as a solo self found without selecting that mode (I play in short bursts of time unsuitable for joining group games, so I never joined even a single one), so I guess doing it again on another character should be easy. If I can get 2 stash tabs that way, that would be awesome!

I don’t understand if a new SSF character will have access to the stash and altar progression accumulated by my ordinary Seasonal character, though? Or does it start totally from scratch?

It starts totally from scratch.

2 Likes