Why stop at 1.14d?

Because they are stronger? :thinking:

Shadout, why are you starting arguments over auras now? What’s wrong with you man?

Huh? I am not. What is wrong with you?

So it only makes sense in the way that they didnt make this game, or any of its patches. They are releasing someone elses work. So yes it would be great if they could adress some very obvious flaws in balance and create new runewords and items. However I can see why some people would be nervous, seeing how current blizz handles balance.

In my Eyes its the best when "Activision Blizzard " does not touch even a single Grey item on this Game, they showd us in the last Years many times how they able to ruin everything " Blizzard North " or " Blizzard " created back in the Good old Days.

But to be Fair and not waste a Single Chance of a Good game a Second Server with a future updated version with may New Content of the Game by Side of the "OG-Game 1.14b " Server would be interesting.

That would Show in long term if they able to Beat thees Days the 20 Years old version of the game if ppl enjoy the newer version more that the OG one while ppl are able to chose.

Yeah I hear where you’re coming from on that. But a lot of things have already been used in mods and private servers for a while now and illustrated they work very well. Going to be hard for blizzard to mess up what’s already established.

As far as balance goes, I’m not super concerned about it either because there will always be legacy D2. I think it’s worth the risk to see them give further development a shot.

However, I really hope they don’t use that opportunity to push more woke agenda nonsense when people are trying to escape the world in gaming.

They got boobies and booties on their mind, got give them that at least.

(o )( o)