Why not wait for Diablo 4 if you want changes? Stop trying to ruining our remaster

Here we go with the insults again LOL. That all you got? No tangible, real arguments, just insults?

Just throwing it out for everyone:
pre·serve
verb
maintain (something) in its original or existing state.

5 Likes

An irrelevant word since we already know they are changing things and removing things like mules, which were a core element of how D2 was played. Not a fun one, but a core element nonetheless.

1 Like

Cant wait for the Alpha Test.

The first one will be singleplayer only.

I would not be surprised if it will be open to everyone, or at least open to everyone that signed up.

It could be a PR stunt.

3 Likes

Mules are a workaround to a space problem. You cant expect people to utilize a single character stash space to collect gems, runes, gear for your class and other classes, items for crafting etc.

It’s an issue that the vast majority of the players wanted resolved with increased space.

I heard that Blizzard attempted to increase the stash size on the old servers a while back, but it didn’t work for some reason.

1 Like

It won’t be.

The way alpha and closed beta tests work is that you give access to some influencers/youtubers/streamers, and then you look for as varied a testing base as you can.

Normally this is done by having you submit your PC specs, so they can make sure they pick players with all kinds of hardware. Since Blizz did not do this, it will probably use the games the accounts own to try to get different player profiles.

So? If you’re going to be pedantic about the word “preserve”, the fact is, we’re already past it being accurate. It isn’t anymore. The experience isn’t being preserved, it’s being enriched with QOL features. Which means the door is already wide open to add more, and the Devs have said, repeatedly, “if we could go back, we have tons if ideas, and we might implement them going forward”.

It all depends on how launch goes.

1 Like

Yep this totally justifies insulting people. Yep. Totally. 100% mature, 10/10, great content.

Oh wait, no it doesn’t.

The moment you insult the other party you lose every right to your argument and its validity, and you hurt your own party too.

3 Likes

Since your ability to create limitless game accounts is nullified with the new Battle.net platform, a change was needed in regards to stash space.

1 Like

Drium please stop insulting people.

5 Likes

I’m not lol, but good try.

2 Likes

I was actually feeling insulted by the comments to add a personal loot-system, rifts, flying mounts and all this made game systems for casual and noobs. Now for real Imagine these guys will be working as Developer no matter which area gaming, security what ever. Horrible Idea

1 Like

Rifts… Really? :laughing:

1 Like

yea somebody open an thread for adding rifts as content or a comment i was shocked

2 Likes

That’s hilarious! I guess they didn’t get enough rifts in D3? :grin:

2 Likes

Drium please stop insulting people.

Please follow the CoC.

6 Likes

I think its more a psychological problem, if somebody wants to make everything like the same previous stuff before because he cant find a new way to finish the puzzle.

But its okay, i wanna see you as Art Director for a game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. Not insulting anyone.

3 Likes

Irrelevant.

Devs asked for feedback.

People are giving the feedback.

That’s all.

3 Likes

Based on the incendiary nature of your posts, I would suggest you might take your own advice and step away from the keyboard for a bit.

6 Likes