Why no Bathroom?

If you go to sleep under a cow, you might get woken up by a pat on the head.

3 Likes

dontk know maybe because is a videogame based on a fictional world and the real world rules dont aplly there…just a tought

Go listen to Tyrael. He rambles on and on about how much he eats ALL. GAME. LONG.

5 Likes

Thankfully there’s no event/quest where you have to collect food supplies for Tyrael.

2 Likes

If they added this, they could also add the audio “not enough toiled paper”.

That’d probably be the best, most satisfying, Feat of Strength. Every boss/superunique now has a chance to drop some sort of food related item. Add to this a new crafting plan which must be used to unlock a new recipe in the Cube…

Yeah, there’s a ring alright to Hell’s Kitchen.

Glorious Ring of Gordon Ramsey

+500 damage to donkeys
2.5% damage per four letter word you use (stacks up to 20)
100% chance to turn red and have a vein pop out on your head when you are iritated.

1 Like

Why this reminded of that South Park episode where kids gets obsessed with World of Warcraft.

We already have a 20 min achievement for killing every boss though. Thinking Diablo 3’s quest design, it’d only be something of an achievement to “Kill Ghom 200 times”.

You’re forgetting +100 flame damage to raw meat.

1 Like

The least they could do is make a side / minigame for it. I mean, come one, even Nintendo had that covered for their original Mario game. :neutral_face:

Will magic find affect my drop rate? Should I play Normal, Hard, Diarrhoea, or T16?

1 Like

Hard or T16 for sure like diarrhoea.

Frankly with the incoming toilet paper shortage, yes that’s right it’s happening again my friends, not even kidding, it’s probably for the best.

:roll_of_toilet_paper: :roll_of_toilet_paper: :roll_of_toilet_paper:

2 Likes

Toilet paper rulez 4 sure!

2 Likes

Is the “T” in T16 for Taco Bell? My drop rate is extremely high after eating there.

Well, at least they could change up the character dialog a bit. It gets annoying constantly hearing my DH say “NOT ENOUGH HATRED!!”. It would be cool to have him mix in a few “NOT ENOUGH TOILET PAPER!!!”.

3 Likes

This is an extremely good question. It is vital to poop, no pooping we die so this an incredibly realistic game mechanic.

What needs to happen is an experiment before this gets implemented in Diablo 4. In Diablo 2 remastered when the stamina bar drops to zero the character should immediately squat and do a poop. If the poop is unsuccessful the character is deleted temporarily until the week end is over, or the player is locked out from using the character until pooping occurs.

Characters can bypass this mechanic by equipping the quick poop ring, a unique ring allowing 1-frame poops.

1 Like

You should try Ark or Digimon World.

The 2 examples I can think of games with living, defecating characters. Also Metal Gear Solid 5 but only the horse poops on that one

Actually the real question everyone should ask themselves is:

What happens when we kill Coldworm the Burrower and Duriel (the poop king and lord of dung beetles, respectively) :thinking: