Why no Bathroom?

Why doesn’t my character poop?
We run around killing zombies, monsters, bugs, and demons…
But my character never swats and drops a load.
For that matter, why don’t I ever eat… I just keep consuming potions.
I would think after drinking that many potions, that I would at least have to use a bathroom.

6 Likes

The General Discussion forum is this way →

1 Like

Well, then maybe they should find better ways to reboot the servers. It’s all nonsense. The server could be on rolling restarts when people disconnect.

How do you know the character doesn’t and is wearing some sort of magical, unequippable, diaper that absorbs all bodily deposits?

This process also feeds the character. So, basically, a diet of potions and urine.

1 Like

When was the last time your character ate anything?

See, no pooping needed!

3 Likes
   Everybody Poops.....

Just have it fall out randomly like in Ark. That’s not dopey looking, at all.

Think of it this way, your character does all the eating and bathroom needs whenever you log off and/or switch characters. The only thing your character does very little of is rest or sleep, at least according to what was said by Tyrael and Lorath.

3 Likes

Switching characters just invokes the law of the Nephalem Centipede.

It eats and poops when you don’t play. Satisfied?

1 Like

Some genius author that wrote a story about wizard already explained this before:

4 Likes

Well, they still have to do the deed before they can vanish it, so technically we’re supposed to be able to see the deed happen even if it disappears shortly thereafter. :stuck_out_tongue:

Considering the era, they all likely just find a bush.

1 Like

Would be interesting if the cows did the deed and the decomposing turds released methane, temporarily stunning and/or slowing the players. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It would make for an interesting mechanic for the Cow Level.

4 Likes

I sometimes wonder what the (not) cow level smells like. That’s a lot of cows… and no cow bathrooms.

3 Likes

Great first post. Well thought out.

PS. It’s squats not swats

This must really be the crappiest topic ever!
It is indeed our duty to shine some light on this topic. Bring attention to it.
Perhaps it was an oopsie during game development?
A new achievement would be in order ‘Is that a Stinky?’

Our hero’s don’t even react to all the manure in not the cow level. True hero’s they are indeed.

They probably say ‘smell you later’ to each other.

Or maybe just something fishy is going on there…

Or just a turd in the bowl…

To a cow, everyplace is a bathroom. And I know that for sure.

Ah, crap.

1 Like