Why nerfing the worst class in the game

I mean its like hitting somone whos already on the ground. -.-

WD is the worst class in every aspect of the game, don’t understand why you take away the only viable build.

Now Solo push: Rly bad

Group play: Even worser (Not good as support, not good as DPS…not even good to open doors)

Speed: Even Crusader laughing at us.

And all this packed in a class that is rly hard to pilot…I mean this makes no sense.

Its time to buff the WD Blizzard…And I mean all his sets, not only one.

So hopefully he finds a way into a group meta after months of being hitten on the ground. :wink:

8 Likes

Hi,
Yeah plus this mundunugu wd is the trickiest build we ever had and he no requires macro.
At this hour looking ptr every day the best wizard build is played with legacy etched sigil lol the old one who deals 150% damage while channeling.
And the gameplay with any new friebird build is just ignite mobs, spam explosive blast , and tp oculus, while channeling all grift… worst gameplay ever to clear 150s with 8k parangons.
Let this wd alive then we can have more than one trash killer in the game at the same time ;).
i admit the 1st version of mundunugu was overpowerded capable to clear 170 GR but now is quite balanced and it requires some skills to play it and some synchonisation with the zbarb.

4 Likes

Cause they don’t even touch their own game to see what is strong what is weak, what needs fixing , what needs balancing. What did you expect?

Probably somewhere, someone sitting in an office is looking at some graphs and sees dlc sales dropping down so he decides to make every competitive class weaker and buff necro. I can’t think of any other possible explanation.

These tactics are well known to be employed by companies like Activision, EA, etc… If you have played some other of their games you know that they can ruin entire franchises just to sell a few more loot boxes and dlc maps, skins, emotes… Nothing realy new here.

Wd is a joke right now.
Toughness, survivability? Worst class in the game.
Damage? Worst class in the game.
Speed, farming? Worst class in the game.
Place in groups? Worst class in the game.
Diversity? Every build is played with 5/6 identical spells and same items. Worst class in the game.
We should be pressuring for an overall buff to every wd set out there and instead we have our only viable option becoming weaker and weaker until it is blackthorn tier of garbage like all wd sets. And we beg for scraps every season.

With these guys at the wheel of d4, hmmm I wonder what can go wrong with that game?

I am sorry for coming off a bit aggressively, but necro is right now 20 times stronger than wd as a class all around. Even the mediocre builds like new rathma and inarius are clearing 20 grs higher than the average witch doctors. Maybe make necro 3 times stronger than wd, not 20. Is it so unreasonable to ask for that? You know just for the sake of your fans who never left you even though you keep dissapointing them for the last 12 years.

6 Likes