Why dont u make legacy 16:9?

why legacy graphics are in 4:3…i mean there is mods with legacy graphics in 16:9 and u cant do it?

3 Likes

Because it’s Legacy.

Only 4:3 existed back then.

3 Likes

yeah and this is a remastered rofl, u telling me is ok to give us it in 4:3 when looks easy to give it in 16:9? in wc3 remastered u can play legacy graphics in 16:9 for example, im not asking to modify the game just looks stupid dont give legacy graphics with 16:9

2 Likes

My understand may wrong. It seem that OP is asking “legacy graphic/mods in 16:9 Remaster Mode” NOT “16:9 Ratio in Legacy Mode”.

Forgive me if I made mistake :slight_smile:

when u switch to legacy graphics in the alpha it appears in 4:3, it should be 16:9 i dont think its hard to do it since in the d2 mods its already in 16:9

1 Like

Yup…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/mpzkg5/native_169_support_and_unlimited_fps_options_for/

1 Like

You guys are backwards. Legacy was how the game was built and balanced around.
Its the remaster that needs to be 4:3 to keep things fair.

1 Like

true, but that’s never gonna happen so this Is the 2nd best alternative and tbh game looks better in 16:9 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But that’s obviously not going to happen…

The only option is to update the legacy version, or at least have two options.

1 Like

i honestly was kinda shocked when they didnt have legacy 16:9 as well, i play “legacy” 16:9 in “Path of diablo” soo blizzard can clearly do it… and it looks fine

2 Likes

I thought it would happen too, guess it still might…
I was planning on playing most of the game with legacy graphics but…we will see.

1 Like

Will ruin D2 if they do support wide screen, Player killers will have a blast…

It already supports widescreen 16:9 (the whole remaster Is based on 16:9 only)… Now It’s only fair that they include 16:9 to legacy toggle to (like In Path of Diablo… a fanmade MOD)… How hard could It be for blizzard to add It zzz

1 Like

remember when blizzard tried to use that as an excuse as to why they couldn’t make a remaster XD.

1 Like

Yup I do remember and now they have increased the reso to widescreen, but left legacy hanging! :frowning:

1 Like