Why doesnt anyone play UE Bolas?

You serious? The skill is still bugged as far as I know. The grenades fire in the direction of your cursor instead of toward the strafe target. Thus, it makes strafing around while hitting enemies almost impossible.

Why nobody is playing EU Bolas? Cause of the Bolxit. Badumm tsssss

I’ll record a GR125 clear. I came close a few times.

Okay, this wasn’t so bad, took like 6 keys, 3 legit attempts:

Excuse the terrible resolution, Xbox game bar didn’t know how to handle the new screen resolution and I didn’t expect the quality to come out this poor.

1 Like

The build has a lot of missed attacks due to the GoD 4-piece bonus with Grenades (it aims where your cursor is instead of towards a valid target). Maybe it’s okay for density if the screen is packed but seems to have bigger problems than Bolas.

I don’t use Bolas for farming. You can, but you need high paragon to insta-kill the elites. Can’t do that without 1600+ paragon. 2k to be safe. I’m farming with HA + Yangs for the RCR.

UE HA is stronger than Bolas by a lot. Statistically it’s the most powerful UE build, but I still prefer MS.

I’ve found M6 HA to be as strong as UE6 HA.

You run M6 with CoE+EW because you need to wear Depth Diggers and cube RoRG. The real benefit of M6 is being able to sit in the density without that annoying 8 second UE4 timer cramping your style.

I did not try M6 with 3 sentries and Vallas, I suppose I could since I have everything ready to go in the armory.

Why would you need Valla’s? The pierce mechanic was just to help proc the GoD 4-piece bonus (which isn’t possible with M6). Losing 2 sentries would be much worse.

Woops, wasn’t thinking there. you’re correct. Saved me from wasting 5 minutes – thanks.

1 Like