Why does monk always remain bottom of the leaderboards

Why does monk always remain bottom of the leaderboards. ive been playing this game since release and i have to say i can only think of one time when monk was ever on par or above any of the other classes on the leader boards. you know i dont always wanna play supp monk. i wanna hit lvl 150gr solo too every other class has achieved that in some patch or another but never monk. they have never once hit 150 solo in all these years. the reason i bring this up is because you guys are once again focusing on wizard and crusader the 2 classes that have quite literally been running the leaderboards rankings for years on end. meanwhile you have a class that is literally only ever used as support in group play and doesnt even have the potential to hit 150 in solo play. ive been patient all these years with you guys in the class i enjoy the most but my patience has run out diablo 4 is already in the works and my class is still left in the dust. i understand we got a new set recently but i dont care about the set i care about being able to be considred a damage dealer in group play and be able to hit 150 solo. which is something monk has never done before theyve been stuck where they are right now 143 they have never managed to make it any higher then that. please do something about it for the love of god im tired of my class being strictly supp or bottom of the barrel on the boards. literally every other class is hitting 150 solo and monk is still stuck 7 lvls below everyone else and they hae been stuck there for like the past 3 or 4 seasons

3 Likes

TLDR: Have you ever heard of paragraphs to make your “wall of text”
more readable ?

4 Likes

Looks like this “,”.
Put them where you’ll natural breath BREAK -> INHALE “,” when speaking…

1 Like

It looks like Necromancers have not cleared G150 in NS as well.