Why do community members derail threads?

If enough people flag your post you will get banned.

It doesn’t seem to matter if the flags are correct.

When this Discord system takes command you are gone!

Did you send it through email? Cause I was talking about bnet support ticket.

As for your new title, read what MissCheetah wrote again. It is against CoC to discuss disciplinary action. The new topic could be the reason for this thread not being locked/deleted. Don’t walk on rope too much.

1 Like

Whole Foods in Austin?

My experience is different. I have had one post flagged into hidden, resulting in being sent an automated system notification. It stated that the post would be reviewed by a forum moderator and if it was ok, it would be unhidden and the flags removed. Several hours later the post was unhidden.

Fixing things for you.

No, all other players can do to you is get your post greyed out so someone has to click to see it. That is not a ban. A MOD has to actually apply a penalty.

Yes, it does. Mods can, and do, remove false flags and punish people who are abusing the reporting system.

The name of the forum software is Discourse.

Same. My post was unhidden and nothing happened to me.

Not Whole Foods.

I searched for ‘first location’ grocery stores and my ‘google foo’ was not strong enough to find it. I put in one too many words and it did a local search, it popped right to the top. I think ol’ mr. google has his thumb on the scale.

It’s all fun and games until someone’s hotdog falls off…:pleading_face:

3 Likes

OMG, editing my posts to [change the direction] was actually a lot of fun.

Did someone say :hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog: I love :hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog: as long as I have some of these :beer: :beer: :beer: to go with the :hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog:. Well how about a few of these as well :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :poultry_leg: :poultry_leg: :poultry_leg: :ice_cream: :ice_cream: :ice_cream:

3 Likes

Unfortunately we all live in a time when everything said (or text or typed) or done is held under a microscope until someone finds something to complain about. It’s just life.

Of course there are people that will get away with things. I’ve seen people speed and run a red light in front of a cop or highway patrol and nothing happened. <---- Example In response to the speeding response up above.

Best thing to do is ask if your Grandma (or Mema if you will) would approve. If not, don’t do it. If so, have at it. Even then, unfortunately, still need to tred upon eggshells due to those with fallen hotdogs or those that never had a hotdog there to begin with.

Edit: Avalon: Chili Cheese Dogs are great in the summer with some ice cold suds or soda pop. Of course, burgers (especially BBQ Bacon Chili Cheese Burgers) and some finger licken, face kicken, mmm good chicken will never fail to please the masses.

Why did you have to bring up my fallen hotdog issue. You should get flagged for this, proper term by the way is cylindrical processed food mishap issues or CPFMI.

Funny thing, I wouldn’t doubt it for a second if people rushed to the flag icon on that post and it was deleted by Blizzard. Especially the edit. How many vegans and vegetarians did I offend?

2 Likes

The Butcher: FRESH MEAT!!!

3 Likes

I would add to this advice in that it is both your and their grandmother listening to the discussion.

1 Like

The Butcher: Zombie meat bad. Chili Cheese Hotdog good.

3 Likes

Classic, that made my day. “and an order of fries to go.”

This happens a lot by salty toxic individuals trying to get your post closed.
been happening for over a year in my post lol.
Here is a good player standing up for justice, glad people like this exist to counter all the negativity out there.