Why do CM's only reply to basic threads & never reply to offline/trading threads?

Unfortunately none of the boot lickers in this thread nor in the one I started about this very issue will ever agree with this statement, Danteu.

…I do, though.

1 Like

indeed;
total censorship of the right,

college professors,

main stream fake left brainwashing news (95% of all news that reach out to the population, while censoring free speech for non-communists)

NGO’s, state departements, corrupt and bribed politicians, payed propagandists on the streets that all push the Globalists Agenda,

—>they also are there to destroy public awareness and the country…

the world is in danger, wake up, choose for your future, not against a sitting Don…

So basically you respond to me with something I said in a previous post.

Good game, I guess?

Have fun with your dumb ideology dogmatic view of the world where you believe ANTIFA aren’t delusional LARPers.

Please don’t speak on truth, when you allow yourself to be indoctrinated. (:

You talked trash about people who happen to believe in God, and fail to see that you also belong to a dogmatic faith as well.

You rely on pure faith that teachers and scientist are telling you the truth, that’s no different than believers in God.

atm, i believe a religion is needed in the USA (not ‘that’ death cult);
it’s dogmatic, but could give moral, ethical guidance and mental aid, wich millennials, at most, got from good parents.

Merry Christmas! :church:

By the way, no it’s not. Just like the majestic green lady, you fell into a bait. It’s embarrassing. I’m not a college freshman, you can’t threaten me with anything. I know better.

I said that purely in a jesting manner. I also said it with the intention of you responding to it. It was a sarcastic statement and it’s not surprising since you’re clearly used to dealing with a bunch of children. So you have to take every petty victory you can get, and have zero foresight that you were being played.

It’s kinda hard to keep it straight when you’re used to dealing with a bunch of 18 year olds who don’t know any better, and it’s not surprising that you fell for the bait.

Since you’re used to having a bunch of your students yes man you which inflated your ego which is funny, because your responses and arguments mimics of that of a child. Zero substance - all insults.

You haven’t debunked a single thing I said, and the fact you didn’t condemn a video where a bunch of delusional LARPers screaming at someone in a wheelchair but took the time to fall to such an obvious sarcastic statement speaks volumes to how much you are used to dealing with children. In which you have power over.

You’re a joke. Which is a shame, I thought better of you. I only came back cause I saw you responded to me and wanted to take your measure…and…

I’m disappointed. You’re just like the children you teach to and your responses mimic that.

By the way, my college would fire you as professor because you’re so immature that you can’t separate your political opinions from teachings and you seem more concerned about indoctrinating your students into your world view.

Which isn’t your job as a teacher and you’re doing a disservice to your college. You’re suppose to challenge your students and have your students challenge you.

But you don’t care about any of that, you care about your dumb political party more than the truth.

Friends. This thread has gone somewhere and then some. Appreciate the feedback in the beginning but closing this one down.

6 Likes