Why do CM's only reply to basic threads & never reply to offline/trading threads?

i meant that 7 billion people can define hatespeech their way;
therefore it’s clear that the defining hoax of ‘hate speech’ is utterly abused by the democrats, fake main media and corrupt and bribed politicians/deepstaters.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it any better myself.

I have seen it happen so I will take the best book that happens to be one of God’s best gifts to men as Mr. Lincoln said over what you are thinking.

You just don’t understand what peer pressure is all about do you. You don’t know how strong it is and the danger it represents for primarily the young. Being ignorant of such things is what can cause people to get involved into doing things that they wouldn’t have normally gotten involved with.

You seem to think that you can stand in with those that are corrupt as your closest of friends being with them when they are taking part in corrupt things and not get a bit of dirt on you. That would be like you can say that you would be able to stand in the rain without any protection and not get wet at all. Where you would say what is the concept of wet.

There is something else about teachers that you might not know. They have a strict curriculum to follow and they can only use textbooks that are approved by the school board. So blame the board for those things in high school. Now college I don’t know how those things happen or if there are any strict guidelines that professors have to follow. If they do have to follow such guidelines then it is not entirely their fault.

So then I can be a doctor without getting a doctorate degree from a medical school. I can be a doctor without passing the medical test needed to get my license to practice medicine. I wonder how I can do that. The same goes for lawyers, they as well need to get a degree and pass the bar or they cannot legally practice law much like a doctor cannot legally practice medicine unless he/she passes the needed test.

You’re not even making good arguments. Your responses are childish, immature, and not thought out.

Your previous responses were better, try harder if you want me to respond seriously next time.

You know very well, that I’m not going to respond to garbage nonsense like that.

Although. The irony of this statement is hilarious. As if racist people are the only ones indoctrinating young impressionable teenagers.

You believe that ANTIFA aren’t delusional LARPers. Hahahhahaaha. You believe in a conspiracy that fascists hold power in America. You think racists are some type of threat and you no hard evidence for any thing you say besides your bad ideology that you’ve been indoctrinated into believing without questioning it.

The irony is rich

What am I wrong about teachers having to teach according to the rules that the board of education sets. Along with using the textbooks that are approved by the board. I haven’t heard of any teacher in non college that can use a lot of their own material to teach the class. Outdated textbooks are not the teacher’s fault it is the fault of their superiors and maybe even the state as well.

Now college professors would no doubt have more freedom. But they too might have some restrictions on the material that they use to teach their class. Rules and guidelines are there to provide structure and that is important in school.

I have had teachers that encouraged me to check things out myself and I have done just that. At times it confirmed what I was learning and other times showed that the textbooks were outdated.

Mate, I’m not even talking to a person, your ego has taken over.

Can anyone here tell me by what I mean by ego by the way? If you’re so smart.

Oh then the young shouldn’t have anyone at all to teach them. Just throw enough books at them and let them learn it on their own. Let their own life experiences teach them instead of the life experiences of their parents that are given to them by their parents.

I guess you believe that your strong will would be more than strong enough to prevent you from being corrupted if you were a politician. That you would remain honest even though the rest could be as crooked as a hound’s tooth. In time even you might being to question why bother about remaining honest when I can make so much more money (in the millions) if I just start accepting the bribes and kickbacks. As long as I don’t get caught like the ones around me haven’t gotten caught I will make a ton of money.

I know what you are talking about. I will never abandon what I have learned over the years some of it in schools and other things from other people, books, websites, life experiences, etc… I know what I know is true, go ahead and check out some of what I am saying.

Funny, you know what I’m talking about, but didn’t explain it. Which why I asked, can someone tell me.

And that’s exactly why you are a fool. Even I admit when I have been duped and been lead astray by someone I regarded with respect. There’s nothing wrong with it, people I once believed that were righteous and good were not who they said they were.

And it’s only by pushing myself to seek out opposition, listen to people, and humble myself in my quest for knowledge - is why I am here today.

I don’t value my personal pride over the truth. You don’t know the truth at all, and I can tell by your stances and by your ideology. I run into people like you so much in my walk of life because I do so much debating.

Don’t you think it’s weird, that I can predict Free’s opinions before he even writes them? That I knew that he wouldn’t condemn the video, that I knew he was going to support antifa? That all he was going to do is be personally insulting and try to discredit me?

It’s not some magic trick, it’s not “I have this weird animal sensitivity that doesn’t actually exists and also no way to prove whether I’m right or wrong about people.” - it’s just I talked to, been in enough debating and listened to enough lectures to tell whether am I talking to an actual person or to their ego and to their ideology.

And that, Shadow, should really make you think about things.

I should not be able to predict your personality and beliefs. That’s not a sign of an individual, but a fool.

Edit: seriously, I have never seen so many people who are more than willing to put themselves in an echo chamber.

You should read up on the KBG and the USSR sometime. Might actually blow your mind.

What is it impossible that I actually had honest teachers. Okay then they are nothing but a bunch of liars. Then how on earth can a degree from a college help anyone be a lawyer, doctor, or anything else college degrees are needed for as a requirement to be able to be hired to do the job. With the kind of attitude that teachers are paid liars like politicians means that none of them will tell the truth, not a single one of them.

Throw out all of my knowledge (so called to you) and find out what I do know by having you tell me what I know. Telling you everything so this way I can have you say that I know it or not. Throw out all of my experiences and let you tell me what I did experience in life and didn’t experience in life.

I am proud of what I have learned over the years not only from schools, books, videos, people (face to face), etc… That is why I won’t abandon it I know what works and what doesn’t due to the knowledge that I have gained over the years.

Some of those people that you have listened to would have to be teachers. That is unless you are saying they are paid liars. Is that what you are saying about teachers? Not a bit of truth ever flows from their lips.

There are those in life that will tell lies to you but they do it unintentionally because they themselves have been lied to. That does happen you know.

I know the truth of a lot of things better than you give me credit for. You can go on deceiving yourself into thinking that you can have as close friends ones that would do bad things or have the kind of thoughts and ideology that you wouldn’t even dream of. I will take that special book’s advice because it has been proven right all of the time. I will be protected from such things, I won’t have the extra stress from having those ones as close friends. While you can play with pigs in the mud and think you will not get dirty. What I am doing here is not debating or open to debate. Those are the facts of life and there is nothing you can do to change them.

If my brother, me and my mother didn’t go by our instincts (gut feelings) we would’ve been dead long time ago. There was a time long before I was born that my Father wanted to stay at a hotel. My brother saw the man that would’ve checked them in by seeing him through the window. He looked like a dead ringer (crazy look) for Norman Bates of Psycho. He knew that if they stayed their they would’ve died. Then when my mother saw him she agreed and said she didn’t want to stay there either. A few days later my Father was reading a paper and read an article on people getting killed at the very hotel he wanted to stay at.

That has been a shield for a long time and I am not giving it up. Call it whatever you like. I have learned to spot things that most people don’t even notice and it is all part of my people reading skills. Not too much gets by me face to face.

What something wrong with excellent people reading skills and someone that is good at spotting patterns, which is what you are describing. That doesn’t make anyone a fool. Otherwise the people talking a to you would have to be so chaotic that even they don’t know what they will be saying or even believe.

There are a lot of people that will follow political parties with such blind loyalty that almost makes political parties like a religion. Where their adherents have to blindly follow them without question.

@Lodestone

No problem at all!

@Striker & Shadow

What’s all this talk of politics, it doesn’t fit well in a gaming forum, it doesn’t fit the holiday season. Chill :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

How do we save them? There are a few old threads that I would like to keep, but are not possible for me to “re-create”.

I can’t include links in my posts… but examples would be the old Fresh Meat and Greet threads

I only have been stating the facts as I know them and what I perceive to be the case based on what I know. Sure it is not based on what the thread is on. I am sure that the OP knows what my stance on those topics are. And if you looked at my earlier replies you would as well.

There is one that I would love to save that I cannot recreate. There was a thread that was a guide to improving your solo greater rift clears in the barbarian section written by a person named Tao. It was a good guide that helped me improve my solo greater rift clears by a huge margin. That is unless someone figured out how to salvage it.

Mate - do I really need to spell it out for you? Like - do I really, REALLY, need to spell out it for you? Think for yourself once and awhile.

No - not every teacher is a fraud. Some are, some aren’t, you have to filter it out for yourself to see which ones are ideological possessed demons, and ones who are actually people.

God, I feel like I’[m talking to a child.

To put this to bed why don’t we just agree that the search for the truth might even mean at times finding out that you are wrong about what you thought was the truth. That is regardless of whether someone intentionally lied to you are not.

Further the quest for truth is a never ending quest. One that takes a lot of effort to find the truth about any given matter. Even events that have been recorded in the pages of history in times past could’ve been written in error. Inventors that have been given the credit for inventing certain things really didn’t invent them at all.

Being flexible enough to change when we get the real truth of the matter is what counts regardless of where we get it.

Unfortunately none of the boot lickers in this thread nor in the one I started about this very issue will ever agree with this statement, Danteu.

…I do, though.

1 Like

indeed;
total censorship of the right,

college professors,

main stream fake left brainwashing news (95% of all news that reach out to the population, while censoring free speech for non-communists)

NGO’s, state departements, corrupt and bribed politicians, payed propagandists on the streets that all push the Globalists Agenda,

—>they also are there to destroy public awareness and the country…

the world is in danger, wake up, choose for your future, not against a sitting Don…

So basically you respond to me with something I said in a previous post.

Good game, I guess?

Have fun with your dumb ideology dogmatic view of the world where you believe ANTIFA aren’t delusional LARPers.

Please don’t speak on truth, when you allow yourself to be indoctrinated. (:

You talked trash about people who happen to believe in God, and fail to see that you also belong to a dogmatic faith as well.

You rely on pure faith that teachers and scientist are telling you the truth, that’s no different than believers in God.

atm, i believe a religion is needed in the USA (not ‘that’ death cult);
it’s dogmatic, but could give moral, ethical guidance and mental aid, wich millennials, at most, got from good parents.

Merry Christmas! :church:

By the way, no it’s not. Just like the majestic green lady, you fell into a bait. It’s embarrassing. I’m not a college freshman, you can’t threaten me with anything. I know better.

I said that purely in a jesting manner. I also said it with the intention of you responding to it. It was a sarcastic statement and it’s not surprising since you’re clearly used to dealing with a bunch of children. So you have to take every petty victory you can get, and have zero foresight that you were being played.

It’s kinda hard to keep it straight when you’re used to dealing with a bunch of 18 year olds who don’t know any better, and it’s not surprising that you fell for the bait.

Since you’re used to having a bunch of your students yes man you which inflated your ego which is funny, because your responses and arguments mimics of that of a child. Zero substance - all insults.

You haven’t debunked a single thing I said, and the fact you didn’t condemn a video where a bunch of delusional LARPers screaming at someone in a wheelchair but took the time to fall to such an obvious sarcastic statement speaks volumes to how much you are used to dealing with children. In which you have power over.

You’re a joke. Which is a shame, I thought better of you. I only came back cause I saw you responded to me and wanted to take your measure…and…

I’m disappointed. You’re just like the children you teach to and your responses mimic that.

By the way, my college would fire you as professor because you’re so immature that you can’t separate your political opinions from teachings and you seem more concerned about indoctrinating your students into your world view.

Which isn’t your job as a teacher and you’re doing a disservice to your college. You’re suppose to challenge your students and have your students challenge you.

But you don’t care about any of that, you care about your dumb political party more than the truth.

Friends. This thread has gone somewhere and then some. Appreciate the feedback in the beginning but closing this one down.

6 Likes