Why did you set the wheelwind spin slower?

Why did you set the wheelwind spin slower?

Why use a motion with slower wheel spin than the original Barrian??? :frowning:

1 Like

Does it really matter?

2 Likes

I had the same impression when i first saw it. But i think over time you can get used to it perhaps.

wind. of the wheels.

2 Likes

See, to me this is an indicator of something, but itā€™s pretty tinfoil hat, so ima keep my mouth shut. Book mark this page though, hell, screenshot it and desktop it.

Sorry thereā€™s nothing in the game called wheelwind.

1 Like

damn u perceptive
(20charmanders)

I believe you misspelled it wrong. You meant whirlwind.

Could it be for performance? A lot of keeping graphics simple and slow is beneficial for older computers.

Dang the complaints are never endless. It looks perfectly fine!

3 Likes

i agree it looks perfect!!!
i would however suggest they fix the issue with it auto locking on enemies when its not supposed to, like when u hold alt and do the triangle spin. not being able to do that is terribleā€¦
hell, Iā€™d be fine with WW flat out not being able to target an enemy at all, i cant remember they time i wanted to ā€œstopā€ at the enemy

Waitā€¦you canā€™t alt spin ?? Thatā€™s madness if thatā€™s the case.

thats correct, its broken atm. u cant alt WW,. IMO it has to be a bug though, something probably changed when they tried to add controller support for whirlwind. its likely ganna feel really nice on controller

Yeah, that would break barbs lolā€¦Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll fix it.

I do wonder how much they will tinker with WW, Iā€™ve worked on my skills over the years since I play about 50% barbā€¦but honestly Iā€™m too old I just want to sit back and whirl without having to click so damned precise without locking onto everything, like you said.

Weā€™ll have to see I guess!