Why did the chicken cross the road?

to get to the other side.

1 Like

Can you stop spreading nonsense like this?

2 Likes

that quote was before the shareholders meeting I thought.

You have just changed Diablo Immortal and shoed in Diablo II Resurrected. Itā€™s Diablo Immortal that has been put back, not D2R, but you knew that anyway and just decided to spread misinformation.

2 Likes

I mean if you were not a moron you could see it was not me, it was a magazineā€¦gameinformerā€¦and no its says Diablo 2, not diablo immortal. Jeesus go take a pill or something.

https://investor.activision.com/static-files/7b75d6d0-5693-4adc-a599-e7c647d36c03

Page 7. "The highly anticipated DiabloĀ® II: ResurrectedTM will launch on PC and console on September 23. "

2 Likes

yeah thats awesome. Thanks for the info. Not sure why gameinformer said thatā€¦

If it isnā€™t from the horses mouth, then there is always a possibility of error and doubt.

Here, I will correct your misinformationā€¦

ā€œDiablo Immortalā€™ Pushed Back to 2022, New ā€˜Call of Dutyā€™ Mobile Game in the Worksā€

Also, I checked your article, and oh look ā€œcomments disabled for this videoā€, what a shock! You know that gaming ā€œjournalistsā€ these days only write tosh in a desperate bid for clicks, right? They donā€™t actually give you useful information anymore.

Maybe confirm information before posting topic with title and content like this?

Also 2000 posts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh man so sorry to offend you guys lol. Jeesus. I mean you would think gameinformer wouldnt get something that big mis typed lol. Not a big deal its video games guys

Fine, youā€™ve gotten the blowback. Now please update your original post to correct the misinformation AND update the thread title as well.

1 Like

Hey itā€™s nothing personal, but most of us here know it isnā€™t going to be delayed, and we had a troll here some days ago spamming misinformation too, but again, itā€™s nothing personal. You are happy to know all is okay with D2R now, right?

1 Like

oh heck yeah. Thats kind of a big mess up for gamefinformer.

Yea thatā€™s cool bro, just keep in mind that gaming ā€œjournalistsā€ just write tosh like that for outrage clicks, they know full well what they are doing and it is why I noticed that comments are disabled for that article, because they know in the comments they would get corrected by people and then the whole shame game-journo thing would collapse.

3 Likes

GameMisInformer is more like it. :grimacing:

Hereā€™s the GameInformer article with the misinformation:

Bottom of the article:
ā€œSpecifics of the call also included news that Diablo II has been pushed back with a new projected release window set for the first half of 2022.ā€

Feel free to email the journalist that wrote it.

Update: They have since updated the article. ā€œDiablo IIā€ was changed to ā€œDiablo Immortalā€.

4 Likes