Why can't my kid play on our home PS4?

I have Diablo 3 Eternal edition on the PS4.
My daughter cannot load it on her profile.
She can come in as a seasonal character when I play, but on her profile it is locked. It tells her she does not have access but has to purchase a license.
We do not have PSPlus.
This PS4 is her primary and is active.
This just started in the last three days.
What is going on?

Thanks for the info!

age limit on the ps4 perhaps, if she’s under 18?

If its digital version, you may need to restore the license for her…

How do I restore the license?

(Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]

Another rrason may be that the game waa purchased with your account, meaning the liscense is tied to your account.

I don’t know about PS, but xbox does this whole “home console” thing where you designate the console as being the primary console for your account. If anyone logs into your account, they have access to your liscensed game. Again I’m not sure if PS does this as well. If the liscense belongs to your account, but the console is the home console for her account, she wont have access to your games unless you are logged in on that console.

PS does do primary console, which my account is linked as that. I just tried my nephews log in for a digital game i purchased, and it let me play it as him…

because we are both PS plus im not sure if that was why it let me do it…

when I created a character under my wife’s profile for diablo 3, she had the same thing happen as you describe. Here is what I did to fix it, i created a playstation account for my wife and signed her in (she does not have ps plus) but once I created a playstation account for her, I was able to load her profile and start diablo 3 and play the season character that was created when she was in my party. It sounds goofy but just give that a try (create a playstation account for your daughter online)