Why buy diablo 2 Remastered?

More than likely they will fix it somehow with some kind of black bars/smoke/clouds so that way everyone is on the same playing field, and has same resolution whether you have a small resolution, or ultra wide resolution.

this is easy i bought it because i love the game and wanna see it remastered. ive spent many of the last 20 years playing d2lod why wouldn’t i wanna see it in a different light.

You buy it because it is something newish if you loved the original and because of a bigger population and playing with friends. If it was not for those reasons I would not buy it mainly because of the obvious Chinese censorship and cash grab. I made an assassin just for the remaster and is named " WhyAmIAsian " Considering the assassin was Russian/Ukraine and White I assume we will get White paladins and Black Necromancers right? Probably not of course the game being a Chinese cash grab and adding stuff as in covering Andariel’s butt and Rangers breasts and much more.

Blizzard is dead of course but if Activision wants to do this passive aggressive behavior at least give other classes race changes as well, Activision seems to know it is 2021 and we can race change now, not just sex change!!!. What happened to equality??? Where is my Asian mongolian barbarian, the current Celtic looking one with Gaelic blue tattoos just does not do it for me anymore!!! and where is my Native American Druid??? Cmooooon get with the times!!! Don’t you guys have phones!!! When a company caves to this modern trash/laws or whatever as in slight nudity somehow is a issue in a rated M game and that nudity is bad but killing demons and murdering everything is ok?? it shows you how dumb things really are lol.

1 Like