Who is responsible for big fix?

I wrote several bug report in Bug forum also this general discussion but nothing changes from last season.
The biggiest problem now and last season is we cannot join party because someone login as non season or season even though they are all season players.
Maybe this forum staff send me warning to write bug report but is there really someone who fix bug or read bug report?

I love this game and big expectation on D4 but somebody had to fix in D3 too?

I’m not asking much just fix this non season /season showing in menu.

Hey Terrie,

Thanks for the response and reaching out. We’ve been looking into this issue for quite some time and have people working on it daily. We should have a fix soon and sorry for it taking a bit longer than normal.

There’s a thread on the General Discussion forum with some more information and updates if you’d like to follow along as well.

Thanks again

The thread you want to follow is this one. There is the latest Blue post from this week. S-19 Group Join Bug - #84 by Matthew_Cederquist

As for which teams, this takes the Battlenet team and the D3/Classic team. D4 has its own development team.

1 Like

A small work around, that helped me quite often, not allways, but quite often…

Switch to a “non season” char and then back to a “season char”.

If you are the inviting player, ask your mates to a quick “double-swap” if you are the person that gets invited, try the above thingy.

It resolves the problem pretty good.

Greetings! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like