Who are all the Wizards

It’s the time to push for some more changes to our beloved Wizard class. They buffed Typhon and they politely asked what we wish for Wizards this (or future) patch(es).

One of our wishes for Typhon was an increased movement speed buff. And so many other great stuff we wanted f.e. some viable channeling or primary skill.

I think that’s something they simply copy and paste from older ptrs, for example they said the same in ptr 2.7.1 despite the patch having minimal wizard changes. Truth be told, I don’t think we’ll see much more than that for Wizards in this patch. Future ones probably (assuming we still get some updates here and there), but not this one.

With that said, don’t hold back with any feedback that you may have.

I want a Mirror Image based pet build. It doesn’t even need a set to make that work. Let it be a LoN build. The unpolished concept would be:

• Mirror Images gains all runes and last until they are killed.
• Your damage taken is split between you and the images
• Images stay nearby, deal 100% your damage and take 70-90% less damage
• In return they will only attack with Signature and Channeling skills - when you do
• gain movement speed based on the number of active images

This should be done with new or reworked powerrs on legendary items like Velvet Camaral, that are outdated/underpowered (or don’t even have an affix yet, like Oroboros)…

But such a thing won’t happen.

I see if I can do it, cause I’m limited to only a Smartphone right now.

Still care, checking in! :mage:

Just because we have Tal Rasha in a great spot doesn’t mean we’re done, currently feedbacking Typhon changes on PTR.

No they didn’t. That’s just them cut and copying the PTR notes. And if they had any interest in listening to wizards, items like Winter Flurry would trigger from Frost Nova, Aetherwalker would buff damage for X seconds after teleporting, and Vyr set wouldn’t derive all 95%+ it’s damage from Chantodo’s.

And manald heal wouldn’t be useless.

1 Like

Long live the Wizard - I’m coming back for the big hoorahh before D4 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Our effort was not seeing fruits. But maybe in the future.

New to Diablo franchise…?

They did some last second changes. They even buffed the Manitou rune.